Saturday, October 11, 2014

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 52 (English Subbed)

In this episode of HKT48 no Odekake, the members go on an outing to Forever 21 in order to have a fashion competition! As I mentioned in my last post, this will be the last episode of Odekake that I will be subbing in the foreseeable future. I think it's a fun place to end things though; I hope you all enjoy!



Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 52

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tomonaga Mio, Akiyoshi Yuka (Yukachan), Kurihara Sae, Inoue Yuriya, Kojina Yui (Jiina), Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Ito Raira, Okamoto Naoko (Naopon), Komada Hiroka (Piichan)

Aired: January 29, 2014

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the odekake vids you have subbed for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, not sure if you got my comment, but seriously thank you so much!!!!!!!! It means the world to me that you have subbed all these odekake vids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the best, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We salute you! Thans for all the work you've done. May there be a day when you decide to go back to subbing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this episode, specially Mio part. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the hard work , been watching ur subs for a while , great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odekake was my introduction to HKT and I found some of my new favourite members because of it. I haven't posted here much but it's thanks to subbers like you that I love following these idols, so thank you for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. otsukaresamadeshita, odekake is my first HKT variety that I watched, and now, 48 group that I like the most is HKT,

    Thank you, I still hoping that you continue this, because this blog is my first bookmark ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just watched your last video, and I wanted to say thank you. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into doing these subs.Your awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. este blog esta abandonado

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head web development services in pakistan

    ReplyDelete