Monday, September 23, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 09/21/13-09/23/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



September 21, 2013 - Saturday

10:08 AM

Good morning ♡

5:18 PM

Thank you for coming to my autograph signing! \(^o^)/♡

I received a bottle of wine from the event team ▽・x・▽

Such.an.adult ♡ Lol




7:33 PM

I’m a bit late, but thank you Mao-kyun T_T♡

Your drawing is too good.
I’m in awe!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mita Mao originally shared:

Good morning (∪^ω^)

Milky-san!!
Happy birthday!
I love Milky-san’s bright smile!!

I eagerly started drawing a picture of you
Before realizing that I had forgotten to prepare anything
So this was drawn without a reference photograph /(^o^)\
I’m sorry ( -″-;)



8:01 PM

I’m at all-you-can-eat barbecue \(^o^)/



8:45 PM

I tried drinking an Orange Cassis \(//∇//)\

Will I get drunk? Lol



10:02 PM

Tomorrow is the photo event ♡

I wonder what poses I should do (°_°)♡

11:07 PM

Miru’s so cute ♡

I’m a bit late, but thank you ♡
------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiroma Miru originally shared:

Good morning (O_O)

Milky~~
Happy birthday! (OvO)

Milky always helps me think things over.

Whenever I consult her,
even though she acts airy,
she offers serious advice.

Milky is really so nice ♡♡

Milky is 20 and an adult now!!
Congratulations!!

And,
This picture is from a long time ago (OvO) Lol

It’s double Miru ♡ (^∇^)



September 22, 2013 - Sunday

5:06 PM

The photo event has ended~ \(^o^)/

It was a lot of fun ♡

I did a lot of Warukii poses ▽・x・▽♡

Thank you very much for coming ♡



6:27 PM



6:40 PM

At today’s photo event,
I was using the new Herbal Essences “Beauty Salon for Your Hair”-chan,
Did it have a nice fragrance~?

Even now, the scent is lingering ▽・x・▽♡

I recommend this for everyone!!



7:20 PM

I meant “Beauty Serum” not “Beauty Salon” (._.)!!

8:49 PM

It’s time to eat~ ♡

I’m hungry (´・_・`) ♡



11:35 PM

Ahhhhh~ My stomach is full ♡

Our girl talk was fun ▽・x・▽ ♡

Rei-pyon, thank you for the birthday dinner T_T ♡



September 23, 2012 - Monday

12:29 AM

I’m going to go chapu [T.N. - take a bath]

I undid my hair and it looks like it exploded \(^o^)/



9:08 AM

Good morning~ \(^o^)/ ♡

1:50 PM

I’ll revive myself with some food!

7:39 PM

Thank you for our handshake date \(^o^)/ ♡



8:22 PM

Today’s handshake event was nothing but laughter \(^o^)/ ♡

Ahhh~ It was fun ♡

I’m so satisfied!!!!! Lol

8:31 PM

Oh no!!

I laughed so much that

My nose might have started bleeding~ (°_°)





Just kidding.

9:32 PM

I’m going to sleep now…

Tomorrow, there is an event in Nara prefecture.

It’s Nara! Nara!



10:01 PM

I want to go sing karaokeeeeeee (°_°)

11:33 PM

I’m uploading my blog right now ♡

There are already about 3 pages of new content (。-_-。)!Lol

11:43 PM

Everyone!

Have any of you seen the Shimada Auto commercial in Nara
that I had the privilege of doing?

Tomorrow it seems that I will be going to the Shimada Auto store in Kashihara
To do an event in the Nara that me and Miiki and Yuuri-chan and Reina-chan love!

I don’t know all of the details yet ▽・x・▽

I’m so excited!

Nara!

Nara!

No comments:

Post a Comment