Saturday, September 28, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 09/26/13-09/27/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



September 26, 2013 - Thursday

5:21 AM

I woke up in the middle of sleeping o(`ω´ )o

9:47 AM

Good morning (p_-)

10:58 AM

Hurry up and eat lunch with me please. Lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nishimura Aika originally shared:

Good morning \(^o^)/

Even though I posted so late last night, thank you for the comments!!

I read every last one of them ♡

It seems that most people start off washing their heads 〆(.. )

Oh!
Also!!

I'm finally ten pages into the http://asianwiki.com/Hanzawa_Naoki book (´∀`)ノ

Bank clerks use hard words...orz

At this rate, I feel like I won't be able to finish the book (Lol)

Well then, I'm off to school (˘︶˘).。.:*♡

See you~ (*^-\')/~☆Bye-Bye♪



11:26 AM

Ra~Ru~Mu~ ♡

12:11 PM

I'm at the beauty parlor!

My first time! At a carbonated water spa \(^o^)/

It felt so good~ ♡♡♡

12:48 PM

Today,
I appeared in Nara TV's "Yuudoki!" \(^o^)/♡

It was really funny so you better watch it (o^^o)♡♡♡



3:19 PM

I'm at my grandma's now!

Before I knew it, I was napping \(^o^)/

Now, my mom and I are headed to the pet shop (o^^o)♡



4:18 PM

If I had to choose between doing it or not, I guess I would
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ogasawara Mayu originally shared:

I'm at karaoke with my family ♪




Want to.........

Sing a duet with me?



4:29 PM

It looks like Warukii-san was there, cheering in the back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okada Takashi originally shared:

Koyanagi Arisa's entrance scene



6:12 PM

Nara TV now!

"Yuudoki"

September 27, 2013 - Friday

6:42 AM

Good morning~ ( ̄+ー ̄)

It's cold~ (。-_-。)

But even though the mornings are so cold
The afternoons can get really hot
So I'm not sure what to wear (u_u)

10:33 PM

The Music Station Special was over before I knew it~ ▽・x・▽♡♡

It was fun~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment