Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 09/21/13-09/24/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



September 21, 2013 - Saturday

5:15 AM

Good morning!

Sun-san is still not awake! (((゜Д゜;)))

It’s pitch dark outside~ !

Today, I woke up early, to head to a location that is not Fukuoka ♡

I’ll try my best! (ง •̀_•́)ง

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!




5:34 PM

Just now, for the filming of "AKB48 to XX" in front of the park at Shinsaibashi in Osaka, Kakuda-san, Haruppi, Rikopi, and I did the Melon Juice dance!

Because it was a surprise performance, all of the passersby were shocked and it was a lot of fun ♡

It will be a late-night broadcast on October 17th (´,,>ω<,,`)

Everyone, please check it out!

Sakura bloom!



11:41 PM

I was offsite with "AKB to XX" all day, from morning until night!

This morning when it was just me and Rikopi on the first departing bullet train to Tokyo, I was so nervous that we would miss our stop (°_°)

Kakuda-san and Goe-san were so kind that it ended up being a really fun day!

Everyone, please check out the broadcast ♡

Tomorrow is a photo shoot for a magazine!

It’s my first photo shoot for a magazine since cutting my hair so I’m a little nervous…

I’ll try to be myself and do my best!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
Try your best and good luck!

Sakura bloom!



September 22, 2013 - Sunday

9:13 AM

Good morning!

Today, for the first time in a while, I was able to watch Kyouryuujaa live ♡

As expected, it’s such an interesting show (´,,>ω<,,`)

Today, I hope to bravely try my best!

With that, for all of today
Try your best and good luck!

Sakura bloom!



10:17 PM

An unplanned video with Rikopi ♡



11:59 PM

I look forward to meeting you all at tomorrow’s handshake event ♡♡

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



September 23, 2013 - Monday

9:31 AM

Good morning!

Today’s handshake event is at the Makuhari exhibition center ♡

This is my first handshake event since cutting my hair!
I hope that it will be popular with everyone…

To everyone who will be at the handshake event!
To everyone who reads my Google +!
If we are able to enjoy this day together, I will be happy (。・ω・)ノ゙

For the picture, we all did Sandwichman-san’s “Mashed Soybean Cake” pose. Lol

Sakura bloom!



12:42 PM

Hello!

The first and second sessions are overヽ(´▽`)/

Thank you so much to everyone who came ♡ !

When Anna, Aoi, Madoka, and I took our bicycles for a spin to a nearby tapioca drink store, we ran into Kojima-san and Minegishi-san!

We were able to take a photo together (`>ω<´)

Murashige is, unfortunately, on the other side of the camera (°_°)

Now, we’re all going to take a nap ♡
Everyone in HKT are close friends Lol

Sakura bloom!



11:09 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event has endedヽ(´▽`)/

To everyone who came to the event and to everyone who enjoyed it from Google +, thank you very much!

Today, I wore a white dress similar to the white dress that I wore doing the Janken tournament!

And, I made my own sash and wrote on it “I drastically cut my hair”!

Because it was too hand-made, it didn’t really fit on my shoulder, so I stuck it to the wall next to me while I shook hands!

My short hair was popular and I was really happy!
I’m still undecided if I want to let my hair grow from here or if I should keep it short
(´;ω;`)

I was eating dinner with everyone~!
It was delicious~ (゚д゚)

Sakura bloom!



September 24, 2013 - Tuesday

6:49 PM

I got a jjj T-shirt!



11:43 PM

Good evening!

Today I was recording for a new NHK program!

We got to sing some songs that we don’t normally get to sing on other music programs, and wear costumes that we don’t normally wear. It was a very fresh show! ヽ(´▽`)/ Yaaay

The broadcast date has yet to be decided, but once I know, I’ll make sure to convey it to everyone ♡

And!
After that, Ai-chan, Anna, Meru, and I recorded for our radio drama “Our Tale” !

I was able to challenge a character role that I normally don’t get to play so
I am excited for the broadcast! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Please also check out our radio drama ♪

Tomorrow, I’ll have a day off for the first time in a while ♪♪
I hope to let my body rest up and thoroughly enjoy my day off (ง •̀_•́)ง

With that, for all of tomorrow
Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment