Monday, November 4, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 11/03/13-11/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



November 3, 2013 - Sunday

10:28 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, there is a bowling tournament taking place in Fukuoka in commemoration of the Melon Juice sale!

How many years has it been since I've bowled ? Lol
I'm bad at sports so I'm nervous about bowling!

I hope I can get a strikeー!♡

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



5:28 PM

Good evening!

The bowling tounrmanet in Fukuoka has ended ヽ(´▽`)/

Everyone, did you have a fun time? ♡

My group was Chiichan, Haruppi, Anna, me, the 4 of us!

I wasn't able to get a single strike, but I got a spare (。・ω・)ノ゙

I want to have another bowling tournament!

Sakura bloom!



6:33 PM

Good evening!

Before the bowling tournament began, I had about 5 minutes to practice so I tried throwing the ball, but...

the ball that I randomly chose ended up being a very heavy ball ( ゚д゚ )

I tried throwing it with all my strength, but before I could throw it, I dropped it Lol

I'm glad that it didn't fall on my footーヽ(;▽;)ノ

Sakura bloom!



10:41 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow, I have an offsite filming ヽ(´▽`)/

Today, I went to a bowling tournament so I feel like my muscles will be in a lot of pain
( ゚д゚ ) Lol

I want to go to bed early and be prepared to be active again tomorrow!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



November 4, 2013 - Monday

6:34 AM

Good morning ヽ(´▽`)/

Right now, I'm headed to a certain location!

My heart's poundingー♡

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:06 AM

HKT48SHOP is open for a limited time in Canal City!

Today, Haruppi, Natsu, Madoka, Meru, and I participated in the opening ceremony ♡

Please explore HKT48SHOP and discover the goods that are only sold there, our doodles on the chalkboard, etc.!

Now, I'm going to go observe the afternoon performance of the Himawarigumi "Pajama Drive" stage!
It seems that the draft members will also be appearing so I'm looking forward to it ♪

Sakura bloom!



2:29 PM

Good evening!

I was healed by the fresh and cute 3rd gen members playing some Rhythm 4 type of game (*´`)

So cuteーー♡

Sakura bloom!



5:22 PM

Good evening!

The KoreKare offsite has just finished ヽ(´▽`)/

Today ended up being a very productive dayー♡

But it was also a very hectic day filled with both laughter and tears. Lol

I find it really dificult to convey my thoughts to other people, and even though I try to skillfully explain myself, I'm never sure how the other person is processing it....

I felt a lot of things while watching today's theater performance.

I conveyed these feelings to the other members.

I'm not sure how it was accepted, but I feel like it might have been good that I conveyed my thoughts!

If only we could all encourage each other and grow even more ♪

Sakura bloom!



10:15 PM

Good evening!

Today at the AKB48SHOP, Natsu and I pretended to be cashiers!

When Natsu asked "How much does Sakura costー?" and I was trembling in anticipation ♡


0 yen!


( ゚д゚ )( ゚д゚ )( ゚д゚ )( ゚д゚ )


Zeroー( ゚д゚ )

You can even kind of visibly see it in this picture, my 0 expression...

My face when I become expressionless from all of the shock...Lol


Let me turn it into a plus like "I'm too priceless for the register to even measure" (๑و•̀ω•́)و

Tomorrow, I will be seeing yet another movie!

Grand Illusion![T.N. - original title, Now You See Me]
I'm so excited ♪

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment