Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 05/29/14-06/03/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



May 29, 2014 - Thursday

6:23 PM

Hello!

Today is Miotasu's birthday party with Team K4 ^o^

But!
Unfortunately, I was scheduled to perform with Team A so I won't be able to be there >_<
I wanted to be in Miotasu's birthday performance…

That's why, just like I did during Chiyori's birthday party, I want to transmit a congratulations beam from home ( ´ ▽ ` )

Miotasu!
Happy Birthday!

Beaーm (^^)/~~~

Sakura bloom!



11:55 PM

Hello!

Today was Miotasu's birthday party ^o^

I'm very disappointed that I wasn't able to appear in Miotasu's birthday performance >_<

Since being on Team K4 with Miotasu, we talk even more than we used to!
Mio and I have similar concerns so there are times when we talk about our worries (゚v゚)


When Mio said that she wanted to help lead K4, she seemed like such a strong-willed adult.
I also felt like I wanted to lead K4 while supporting Mio.

I feel like we'll be spending even more time together from now on as members of K4 so I hope we can have a relationship where we help raise each other up ^o^

Once again, happy birthday Miotasu!

Tomorrow, I'm going to have a photo shoot!
I'll do my bestー!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



May 30, 2014 - Friday

8:08 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a solo gravure photo shoot ^o^

Without forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I'll go try my best!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:54 PM

Good evening!

The photo shoot has ended ^o^

Today, I had a photo shoot with Gekkan Entame-san!

We did the shoot at this beach house in Fukuoka ♪

Even though it's still May, the sunlight was strong like summer's so I was surprised >_<
I got to wear all kinds of stuff like uniforms and normal clothes and it was very fun!

The editing team even told me "This is the best gravure so far this year!", which made me very happy (゚v゚)

The release date is June 30!
Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

The photo is an offshot!


Sakura bloom!



11:45 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is the on board party ♡

I'd be happy if I could make wonderful memories with everyone who comes (゚v゚)

To everyone who can't come!
I'll take a lot of pictures tomorrow so please look forward to those!

Ah!Actually, today…

I was able to observe Team H's Seishun Girls performance ヽ(* 'ー')ノ
Although I was only able to see the opening because of my schedule (;_;)

But the opening "Seishun Girls" song is a really good song, isn't it!
I want to try singing it, too ^o^

I was very moved by Team H's "Seishun Girls"!
We'll try our best on K4, too, so that we don't loseー!

Sakura bloom!



May 31, 2014 - Saturday

8:52 AM

Good morning!

Today is the on board party ♡

I was completely no good at the card game last time…>_<
I won't lose this timeー^o^

MaoMaoPanic [T.N. - Yamamoto Mao] is surprisingly good at cards and I was really surprised (σ゚∀゚)σ

Maybe I'll ask MaoMaoPanic for some tips?

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



1:59 PM

Hello!

The on board party has ended ♡

It was sort of unorganized, but it ended up being a really good time!

To everyone who came!
Thank you very much ♪

The photo's of me on the boat!

Sakura bloom!



11:27 PM

Hello!

I came home and started dozing off so I laid down planning on just sleeping a little…

and now it's this late ((((;゚Д゚)))))))!!!

Before I knew it, I had slept for such a long time!
I'm worried I won't be able to go back to sleep >_<

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to send many SakuMail ∑(゚Д゚)
Aa, but there was something that I wanted to do, such a shock…

things like this happen, don't they〜( ̄Д ̄)ノ

But, I have the day off tomorrow so I plan on fully enjoying it!

I wonder what I should do (゚v゚)

The photo's from the on board party!

Sakura bloom!



June 1, 2014 - Sunday

9:36 AM

Good morning!


I have the day off today (゚v゚)

The way I spend my days off is by not planning anything or thinking about anything or going anywhere, but…>_<

I think that I might make actual plans and go out today ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Lalala


AhーI think today will be a fun day!

I hope that you all have a fun day, too ♪

Sakura bloom!



10:04 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Yamaguchi for a job with Murashige ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's been a really long time since I've been to Yamaguchi ^o^

Ahー!I'm really looking forward to itーヽ(* 'ー')ノ
I wonder if I'll be able to eat some famous Yamaguchi foods ♪

The picture's an offshot from the Shuukan Playboy that goes on sale tomorrow!

Sakura bloom!



June 2, 2014 - Monday

12:01 AM

Hello!

Since we're now in the month of June!
I aim to have healthier eating habits this month ^o^

It kind of feels like school *laughs*

Since unreasonable diets
are bad for your body (゚Д゚)
I'll eat 3 meals a day and try to refrain from snacking and eating too much salt or sugar…

Alright!
I'll try my bestー!^o^

Ah!But, I wanted to eat blow fish in Yamaguchi tomorrow.
I wonder if it's okay if I eat blow fish (o゚∀゚o)

Oh no!I'm already being tempted〜>_<
But, this time, I've really decided to do it!
I need to try my best〜ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

The photo's from the on board party!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:11 PM

Good evening!

Murashige and I were able to appear together on KRY Yamaguchi Broadcasting's "Nekketsu TV"!

To everyone who watched, thank you very much ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

We were able to appear on "Nekketsu TV" which is very famous in Yamaguchi and it was so much fun!

I hope I can come to Yamaguchi again (゚v゚)

The photo is of a Yamaguchi pose with Murashige! [T.N. - Murashige's doing the kanji for yama 山 and Sakura's hands are forming the kanji for mouth 口]

Sakura bloom!



10:46 PM

Hello!

The 5 weeks of the smart phone AQUOS's "'What you see today isn't everything' Please watch again next week!" is starting ^o^

For the second week, all of the members are participating and it's a segment where we chose our favorite outfits ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I wonder if you know which outfit is mine (σ゚∀゚)σ?
A hint is…a white dress!

If you think "Could this be it?", then please watch the video !
Within the video, I say something that is a huge, huge hint! [T.N. - She's #40 under the week 2 tab and in the video she says "My fashion points today are this white dress that my grandma from Kagoshima sent and my favorite shoes; I tried to match in all white!"]

I'd be happy if you could tell it's me ^o^
Everyone!I'll be wishing for you to click on the oshi button (^^)

Sakura bloom!

http://aquos-hkt48.jp/

June 3, 2014 - Tuesday

12:00 AM

Hello!

Starting from today, Fukuoka will be entering it's rainy season ^o^

The rainy season…
If you look at just the name, it seems like a good thing, but it's sort of a depressing season (´・_・`)

The reason why the sky
seems a little heavier than usual today
is because we entered the rainy season, isn't it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

After this rainy season ends, the hot〜hot〜summer will come!

Isn't Japan lovely for having four seasons like this? (o゚∀゚o)
My favorite season is the spring, but each season has good qualities so it makes the whole year fun ♪

I want to be a bloomed Sakura no matter what the season!

For this upcoming season,
I'll aim to be
"a fully-bloomed Sakura that blooms in early summer" o(^^)o

The picture is with part of Imomuchu ♡ [T.N. - a "unit" made up of Tomiyoshi Asuka, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Goto Izumi, and Tani Marika]

Sakura bloom!



6:24 AM

Good morning!

Starting from today, we will be practicing for Ajinomoto Stadium ^o^


My heart's pounding a little  (^^)
So that you will all notice me at Ajinomoto Stadium, I'm start giving it my all from practice >_<

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:38 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had rehearsals ^o^
I plan to review everything again once I get back to the hotel!

There's not much time left until the performance so things are getting serious!

And…
It seems that the AKB blog posted that I'd be going to the general election museum from now, but >_<

Due to work, I'm no longer able to go (;゜0゜)

To everyone who was looking forward to it!
I'm very sorry.


I'm really disappointed…( ; ; )
If I ever have another opportunity to go, I definitely plan on going!


Sakura bloom!



11:38 PM

Hello!

Lately, I've been obsessed with pajamas ^o^

Because I want to increase my levels of femininityーヽ(* 'ー')ノ

After I put on cute pajamas and the body cream that I like…

I feel like I can sleep very soundly ♡
Wrapped up in all of my favorites, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

I'll try my best again tomorrow at rehearsals!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment