Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 05/28/14-06/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



May 28, 2014 - Wednesday

7:59 AM

Ohamogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


For all of today again, let's try our best in a bright and energetic way!

See you later ♡



10:43 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I had school ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

They returned our tests〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
I didn't do that great, but…as long as I don't get any failing marks, I'm OK V♡

I still have some other subjects that need to be returned so please let there be no failing marks〜: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


When you were all in school did you ever get failing marks?

…Ah, but we don't need to hear you brag about your perfect marks ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) *laughs*

Students, let's try our best togetherー⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ Okay? ☀︎





…Hmm. I'm being attacked by drownsiness again tonight.

I'll just give in to it instead of trying to fight it.


→Oyamogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



May 29, 2014 - Thursday

7:47 AM

Ohamogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I feel like I might've had an interesting dream, but…

I forgot it ヽ(;▽;)ノ


It seems that today is going to be super hot ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
I hate when it's hotー⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


Do you all prefer it when it's hot or when it's cold (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?



Well then, for all of today, let's try our best!

See you later (^O^)☀︎



10:19 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was hot, wasn't it〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
We need to rub on sunscreen!

After school, I had a shoot for Yumeka!
It's been a while so I was happy〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I'll let you know the release date later ☀︎


Right now, we're playing softball during P.E. class ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››!

I was able to hit it today〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I guess it was worth going to the batting center twice and swinging at more than 100 balls…( ー̀∀ー́ ) *laughs*

I'll try to keep it up〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☆


Everyone, do you have any sports that you are good or bad at?

Also, please teach me some softball tricksー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))


I thought I'd try putting up a rare smiling picture.
Self-challenge.



May 30, 2014 - Friday

6:41 AM

Ohamogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I have so much free time〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Lately, I've been sneezing only in the mornings ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

According to my sister, this means
that I have a "temperature difference allergy"…


What's a temperature difference allergy ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )??
Someone let me know〜☀︎


Well then, for all of today, gently try your best!
See you later (∩´∀`∩)♡




Ah, Kojimako, happy birthday ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



10:48 PM

Otsumogi!
I forgot to send a picture in the phone message of that time I went to the batting center!
Sowwyー(o_o)


Today, I was able to participate in a recording ♪


It's Kojimako's birthday…but!
I don't have any pictures!

So here's one with Tentoumuchu! *laughs* [T.N. - Tentoumushi (ladybug) + chu (kiss)]



Just now, I was watching Disney's
"Sleeping Beauty" VHS ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I want to see the movie
"Maleficent" that's about to come out so

I figured I should know the story of "Sleeping Beauty" first ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


It was lovely!Meeting a prince in your dreams, I'm so envious ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Heart-throbbing pleaseーーーー(´・Д・)」


I wonder if Mogi can meet her destined prince in her dreams tonight〜?*laughs*

Praying that I do…oyamogi ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


...Ah, Mogi will be appearing in all of your dreams so please take care of me〜(^O^) *laughs*



May 31, 2014 - Saturday

8:24 AM

Ohamogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I'm off from work again today!
I wonder what I should do〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lalala ♪


What are you all going to do today?


The weather is nice so people with free time should air out their futons (^_^)☆



10:52 PM

Otsumogi ( ¯ω¯ )


Please look〜(^O^)☆
I practiced my hiragana at school today ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*

These papers were handed out in my classics class (´・Д・)」


I was able to write "ち" the best!!

I was able to do it just like the example ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Huhi


Everyone, what hiragana can you write the best (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?

Incidentally, Mogi is bad at writing "せ" ( ᐛ👐) Paa



June 1, 2014 - Sunday

10:14 AM

Ohamogi!!

June 1st!!!!!!
It's Maeda Ami-san's birthday!!!!!


Hurraーy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Maeda Ami-san, who I look up to.
When I see her playing with Naana-san or someone,
I always quietly watch her while thinking about how fun it looks |ω・) stareー…


Please continue to take care of me from now on ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡


I don't have a 2-shot with her so this one's with Takashima-san!



I'll try my best to get a picture with her this time ( ー̀∀ー́ )




Everyone, today will be hot again, but let's try our best ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
It's the start of the second half of the year!!!



11:07 PM

Otsumogi ☻

Today, I had rehearsals〜
Ryoka-chan and Miki-chan and Izurina-san were really funny ☀︎ *laughs*

The picture is with Ryoka!


Takapiro-san and I promised to go shopping and to the pool together〜(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I wonder if we'll really go…(;・`д・´)
No, I'll make sure we do!


During the break, I went to eat with Sahorin and Sahorin's mama ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


After that, I thought Iwatate-san was studying at the cafe…

but she was sleeping ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )
So carefree〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ *laughs*



Also, I received a cell phone cover from Moe-chan ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡
I'm happy ♡ I'm grateful ♡



And so, today was a very productive day ( ^ω^ ) So many members!

Everyone, what kind of day did you have  川`∀´)??


I wonder what I should do tomorrow〜.
As of right now, I don't have any plans ( ๏ ₃๏ ) *laughs*



Well then, oyamogi ♪(v^_^)v



June 2, 2014 - Monday

10:57 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
This morning, I slept in ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Today, I spent the whole day in my cold room so I don't want to go out tomorrowー
: _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_*laughs*

Lately, it's been one hot day after another, so!
Everyone, please be careful to prevent heatstroke and dehydration ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )!



Tomorrow, I have school!
I'll try my best so that I can properly greet my classmates!(^O^)


The photo's with Aeri-chan ♡
I secretly love her…(´-`).。oO(*laughs*


I left her a comment a while ago and on the next day?
Makiho asked me

"Mogi-san, do you like Aeri-chan…(´・ω・`)?"

!!!!!!

I broke out into an ultimate cold sweat Σ(゚д゚lll) *laughs*

Makiho, good work at the theater performance ♡



Well then, I'm going to go take a bath (^_^)☆



June 3, 2014 - Tuesday

7:31 AM

Ohamogi!

I set up an alarm for this morning and was able to wake up immediately ♪(v^_^)v

Because of that, Mama was in a good mood ( ᐛ👐) Paa



Today seems hot again, but let's try our best ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

See you later (^O^☆♪



11:48 PM

Otsumogi ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Thank you for your hard work again today *\(^o^)/*


Today, I just so happened to run into a classmate from middle schoolー!

I didn't have much time before my next appointment, but I was happy I got to talk to them ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


And also, during class, when I was looking through the miscroscope at a glass slide?there was a fried shrimp!!!

Yeahー, I don't think I explained that very well, but please try to imagine it ( ᐛ👐) Paa

Anyway, when I looked through it, there was a fried shrimp there.


I'll try my best again from tomorrow (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
Let's all work hard ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


The photo is with Yuiri-chan ♡
Hurry up and post the offshotー( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )



June 4, 2014 - Wednesday

7:31 AM

Ohamogiー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



This morning when I put on my heels, I thought that my thighs would cramp up ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

I was able to get them on just before that happened (^O^)


But even so, these heels…were they always so hard to walk in〜( ๏ ₃๏ )?

I'll be careful so that I don't trip ( ˘ω˘ )



Well then, well then, for all of today, let's try our best!


See you later (´・Д・)」☀︎



10:44 PM

Otsumogi ☻


Today was rehearsals!
I always gain weight between rehearsals…(´-`).。oO(↓↓


Makiho and I talked a lot!
She said she's recently been able to make funny faces ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ *laughs*


Over these past few days, the pictures of Makiho in my cell phone picture folder has increased…

They're all cute, but I won't show you any (^O^)
Instead, here is Mogi ♡ *laughs*


I'm keeping Makiho all to myself!!!!She's off-limits!!!



Well then, oyamogi ( ¯ω¯ )



No comments:

Post a Comment