Monday, June 9, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/08/14-06/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 8, 2014 - Sunday

7:14 AM

Good morning!


Yesterday, I wrote "I think I'll be able to sleep soundly", but as expected, it took me quite a while to fall asleep (._.)

But today, I have lots of energy!
And after reading all of your comments, I have even more energy ♡
Thank you very much!

It still feels like a dream, but starting today, I need to refresh my feelings and work hard.

Today is Yuko-san's graduation concert.
Again, a senpai that I admire will be graduating.
I will never forget today.

Also!
Today, somehow, the rain is a lot weaker!
Maybe it'll even stop raining today (σ゚∀゚)σ

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:00 PM

Hello!

Oshima Yuko-san's graduation concert has ended (^^)

Oshima Yuko-san, congratulations on your graduation!

I hope to definitely find all of the treasure chests that Yuko-san left behind and learn to use them as a source of encouragement!!

When I shook hands on stage with Yuko-san, at the rehearsal, she told me "Congratulations on senbatsu" and at the live performance, she told me "Work hard, as a member of senbatsu" while she strongly gripped my hand.

I'll never forget how warm her hand was.


Yuko-san is perfect at anything she does and is such an amazing person that it's hard to believe that she's a human just like me.

I won't forget how during "UZA", we sat next to each other in the dressing room and talked about lots of things.
Yuko-san's appeal is that she is Yuko-san. I think that might be it.

Today again when I asked her for a picture, we were able to talk.
She said something that made me so happy that I was overwhelmed with emotion.
Receiving such wonderful words from Yuko-san, I really am a fortunate person.

I'm happy that I was able to be in the AKBG that Yuko-san was in.
Yuko-san, thank you for everything!


In these past 2 days, AKBG has changed.



Starting from tomorrow, I want to focus all my energy into taking the next step forward.

Thank you very much for today!

Sakura bloom!



11:50 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, without forgetting my feelings of gratitude towards all my fans, I hope to do my best at work (^^)

Even at today's concert, with everyone's cheers, paper fans, and towels!
Of course, your feelings were conveyed (゚v゚)

In the middle of the concert, I was suddenly able to ride the trolley and move even closer to you all!
It was very fun ♪

Today, the flags were green and the raincoats were pink so…


Lots of Sakura trees ♡
I was very happy (゚v゚)

Alrightー!
To prepare for tomorrow, I want to start off with a long, warm soak in the bath!
To everyone who came today, please also go warm up in a bath!

Well then, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



June 9, 2014 - Monday

6:30 AM

Good morning!

Wawa!
It's completely clear outside (;゜0゜)

What is the meaning of this…(._.)

Ummm!
It seems like a miracle that it's this clear even though it's the rainy season ♪

All the work I have today is work that I wouldn't have been able to do without my fans.

Once again, thank you very much.

I hope to go do my best!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:27 PM

Good evening!

Today after my shoot and live phone call with Kyoukan TV ended, I had a little bit of extra time so I had a Tokyo expedition (^^)

First, I went to a movie theater to see "Seiten no Hekireki"!

I cried out loud >_<
It was a very moving story, but what surprised me the most was that Gekidan Hitori-san was the director!

Appearing as an actor
while also directing (;゜0゜) Whoa
I respect Gekidan Hitori-san even more now ^o^


After the movie, I went to Shinjuku Lumine which Sasshi told me was fun!

I was shocked by the amount of people in Tokyo ∑(゚Д゚)
In the end, I was too indecisive so I didn't buy anything…*cry*

But!It was a lot of funー♪

I want to go there again with members!


The picture's from when I was able to perform "Shoujotachi yo" with the new senbatsu members!


Sakura bloom!



11:49 PM

Hello!

With today, Yuko-san has graduated from AKB48.

I was able to share my thoughts on this on Google+ yesterday.
I hope to find all of the treasure chests that Yuko-san left behind and use them as a source of encouragement!

Yuko-san, thank you very much.
I'll never forget how I sang with Yuko-san at concerts and TV shows.

So that one day, I can realize my own dream of becoming an actress and appear together with Yuko-san, I'll work even!even!harder ^o^

Tomorrow's a photo shoot for a magazine!


Well then, oyasuminasakura.


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment