Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 06/07/14-06/10/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



June 7, 2014 - Saturday

9:03 AM

Ohamogi (^O^☆♪ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


Let's enjoy today ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)!


It seems that my entire family made teru teru bouzu. *laughs*


Everyone, please make sure not to catch a cold!



10:49 PM

Otsumogi ☻ [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

The election has endedー!

To everyone who voted, thank you very much (∩´∀`∩)☀︎


I didn't rank!!!

But I'm happy that my name was at least called during the preliminaries ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I'll work hard so that my name can be called next year!

…although, I don't really know what I'll work hard at, but
I'll frantically try my best  川`∀´)



Hmmー, it's different from feeling frustrated…(´-`).。oO(

So I won't write that I'm frustrated ( ˘ω˘ )



For the concert before the election, I appeared in several songs during the opening (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Dancing in the rain was super fun!

It reminded me of this one time my brother and I were sword-fighting out in the rain (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold!

Please continue to take care of me tomorrow ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



June 8, 2014 - Sunday

9:21 AM

Ohamogi (^O^)


Today is Yuko-san's graduation concert!

I hope that we can make it a wonderful day ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Everyone, you haven't caught a cold?
Try not toー!



11:48 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


Yuko-san's graduation concert has ended!

I was shocked that the rain stopped!
Furthermore, it started raining harder during "1994nen no Raimei" [T.N. - The Thunder of 1994]…was it a miracle ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )?


I was a backdancer for "Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster"!

I was so happy that I was able to participate in Yuko-san's unit medley!



The costume was hot and it was like I was in a sauna suit ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ I wonder if I lost some weight?*laughs*

And during the encore, I was supposed to wear a belt with my pants, but I couldn't find the belt and I thought my pants were going to fall down ( ˘ω˘ ) *laughs*

Towards the end, they slipped down so much that I'm worried that I might have flashed my panties Lololol



And for the first time,
we performed Team 4's "Heart no Dasshutsu Game"!

Were you able to find Mogi?\( ˙-˙ )/


Different from the MV,
during the "kotae ga wakaru kana?" part of the hook, everyone has individual choreography and I like it ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡ Fine Details!


I hope I can perform it again some timeee ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)☀︎


From tomorrow, I'm back to my normal life.



June 9, 2014 - Monday

11:13 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I slept a lot todayー!


I was shown briefly on HEY!HEY!HEY!ー!
Were you able to find me?


You know how "kimoi" is "kimochi warui" [T.N. - feels bad/gross] shortened?
But if you abbreviate it like that
"kimochi ii" [T.N. - feels good]  would also be "kimoi"!

From now on, whenever something that feels good happens, let's all say "kimoi!" "kimoi!" (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


For Mogi, dancing in the rain was "kimoi"!!!*laughs*



I want to go shopping ☀︎



June 10, 2014 - Tuesday

7:25 AM

Ohamogi *\(^o^)/*


Maybe it's because I slept in too much yesterday, but I wasn't able to sleep well last night ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Although, I was still able to fall asleep in like 5 minutes Lol


It always only takes me around 2 minutes to fall asleep ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ *laughs*



The humidity outside seems really bad ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )
It feels like the rainy season!

Everyone, let's work hard today ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



11:19 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, after school, I went out to eat with a friend〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I still feel bad from eating too much. *laughs*


On the way back home, I tried to get a canned drink from a vending machine!

But the can wouldn't come out!


While I was all flustered, thinking "what should I do"…
Right then, the grandpa and grandma custodians?came out
and they ordered another of the same kind (。-_-。)!


And then, I guess the first was just stuck in the back,
because the can Mogi bought also came out and I was successfully able to drink it ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I'm grateful to the grandpa and grandma (((o(゚▽゚)o)))




The photo's something I made with an app that combined all of 13th gen's faces
( ˘ω˘ )☀︎

Ayana's features are strong. *laughs*




P.S.

I was asked to write the letter for Maeda Ami-san's birthday party!

I wonder if it's really okay that someone like Mogi wrote it…(´Д` )

It ended up just sounding like a normal fan letter ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Happy birthday ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment