Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/10/14-06/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 10, 2014 - Tuesday

7:50 AM

Good morning!


Last night, I was asleep before I knew it ^o^

It seems that I slept soundly, but I'm still sort of sleepyー∑(゚Д゚)

Today, I have a photo shoot for a magazine!
I'll try my best ^o^

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:02 PM

Good evening!

Today, I worked with Haruppi all day ^o^

First was a photo shoot for FLASH Special!
Actually, it's the first time that I've done a gravure with just Haruppi ∑(゚Д゚)

It felt kind of fresh ♡
I got to wear lots of different costumes and it was funー♪

It goes on sale on July 4th!
Please make sure to check it out!

Second, we had an interview with Asahi Newspaper!
We talked about all sorts of things!

Third, we filmed comments for "HKT48 no Odekake"!

We shared inside stories about the general election ^o^
And!We received flowers and towels!

Everyone on the Odekake staff!
Thank you very much!

It will be broadcast next week!
Please make sure to watch, okay? ^o^

From now, I'm going to eat dinner with Haruppi and our managers ♪

Sakura bloom!



11:41 PM

Hello!

Today was Aoi's birthday party ^o^

Aoi, happy birthday!

Today again, I wasn't able to participate in her birthday stage and I'm very disappointed.

Aoi, since the very first performance, we've never been in separate units and I feel very indebted to you!
People often call you a crybaby, but the truth is, you're an extremely dependable cute dance leader ^o^

Aoi, congratulations on turning 17!

I look forward to working with you on K4 from now on ♪

Tomorrow is a recording for a certain show!
It's been a while so I'll try my best (゚v゚)


Sakura bloom!



June 11, 2014 - Wednesday

7:05 AM

Good morning!

Today, I woke up a little earlier (゚v゚)

Waking up before your alarm goes off is kind of amazing ∑(゚Д゚)

But, I feel like I could sleep a little more…
Maybe I should sleeppp (._.)

Trying to decide. ∑(゚Д゚)

Today, I have a recording!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



7:33 PM

Good evening!

The TV recording has ended (゚v゚)

It was with a bunch of members that I've never filmed with before so my heart was pounding ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Nishino Miki-chan was so funny that I've fallen in love with her ♡
Ah!Also, Tano-san's facial expressions are the best ^o^

But, as for my performance, it's all things I need to reflect on…

When I'm working with people like Chiyori, all I can think is "What is my character?" >_<
I need to study harderー!

Ah!And also!
It looks like I can go to the general election museum as planned ^o^
If you'd like, I'd be happy if you'd come to meet me ♪

The picture is with Miion-chan!


Sakura bloom!



9:39 PM

Good evening!

Today, after recording for a show, Mio and I went to visit the general election museum!

And!Even though our visit was announced last-minute, so many people came to see us ^o^

"Sakura, congratulations on getting into senbatsu"
The feelings of everyone telling me this were properly conveyed (゚v゚)
Everyone, truly, thank you very much!

I'm glad that I was able to convey my feelings of gratitude to everyone ^o^

At the general election museum, we signed our autographs and looked at the display and it was so much fun ♡

It's open until the 15th so everyone, make sure to go check it out!
I'd be happy if you found my signature ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Sakura bloom!



11:45 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I have another TV recording!
Reflecting on my experience today and capitalizing on it, I hope to improve even more tomorrow!

If you could improve your variety skills in just one day, no one would be struggling, but I think just having the right attitude can make a difference ^o^

Okay!
I need to try my best!

And I'll get to return to Fukuoka for the first time in a while so I'm happy ♪

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment