Saturday, June 7, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 7, 2014 - Saturday

8:17 AM

Good morning!

Today, the general election votes will finally be tallied!

There's so much rain (._.)
I pray that the rain will lighten up if only just a little!

In my own way, I'll try my best again today!

Sakura bloom!



11:17 AM

I've made a great discovery!

I've found a way to avoid getting wet during rehearsals!

First, you wear a top/bottom raincoat set, and then you wear the raincoats they hand out on top!

And it's better if the top/bottom raincoat comes with a large hood!

And then wear a cap and rubber boots!

If you wear this and have both the cap and hood on, you won't get wet and you'll be able to see!

The only thing is, if you're wearing a raincoat, you might get too hot so make sure to stay hydrated!


It's my first concert in the rain so I'm a little excited (゚v゚)
I'll pray that no one gets injured or sick, and enjoy these circumstances (^^)


To everyone who will be coming, please be careful coming!
I look forward to meeting you all at Ajinomoto Stadium!


Sakura bloom!



10:10 PM

I received the wonderful position of 11th place in the general election!

Thank you very, very much!
Without all of you, I wouldn't be here!

Thank you very much!

And!
Lots of members ranked in so I'm happy!

I plan on posting again later!


Sakura bloom!



11:20 PM

Hello!


Thank you very, very much.
I don't know how I can convey these feelings of gratitude that are beyond "thank you".

Everyone, thank you for very much for this.

11th place in the general election.


I wonder how I should write this.
I still can't calm down.
It doesn't feel real yet.

11th place is really such an amazing place, isn't it.
What should I do.

I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans.
Just knowing that there are people cheering me on makes me happy.

But, am I worthy of being in 11th place.
I wonder if it's okay for me to dance along with everyone in AKB-san's senbatsu.
I still can't believe it.
Even I couldn't have possibly imagined 11th place.

Even now, I remember how much my hands were shaking when it was announced.
So that's how nerve-wracking it is to give a speech by yourself.



I was somehow able to stay calm during the speech.
At that time, it still didn't feel real, but in any case, I thought to myself, I need to talk, I need to convey my feelings of gratitude to everyone; I'm worried that I wasn't properly able to talk...

This position isn't a position that I earned.
It's an amazing treasure that I received together with all of my fans.



I understand what happened, but I still somehow, somehow feel like I don't understand and I can't write at all.
I'm truly sorry.
I want to take the time to let my heart sort things out.

The one thing that I want to tell you all now is

thank you very much for giving me such a wonderful position.
I want to hurry up and meet each and every one of you and give you my thanks!

Thank you very much.



Please let me update again later!
I'm sorry *cry*

Sakura bloom!



11:50 PM

Everyone!
Please let me give my speech one more time here.

To everyone who voted for me,
to everyone who cheered me on,
to everyone who supported me,
thank you very, very much for this wonderful position.

Every year, I feel very anxious about the general election.
But when I'm anxious, I always think of all of my fans.

For me, all of my fans are like the sun.

You always support me; when something good happens, you are happy together with me, when something sad happens, you try to cheer me up.

All of my fans are always warmly shining on me.
And I am like the moon, receiving that light and able to shine because of it.

Without the sun, the moon can not shine.
Without all of you, I wouldn't be HKT48's Miyawaki Sakura.

Thank you very, very much for always supporting me.



Also, this year's title was "Where is your rival?"

When trying to think of who my rival is, there was only one person who came to mind.



My rival is Sasshi.

Of course, I know that being her rival is still unattainable.
But, I think that if one of us isn't able to surpass Sasshi, then HKT won't be able to become bigger.
I think that the time that Sasshi is surpassed is the time that HKT can become the best idol group.
So that one day we can stand on our own, without relying on Sasshi, I hope to learn as much as I can from her now.

And in order for Sasshi to one day say "Sakura is my rival."

I hope to continue to grow every day from now on!

Please continue to support me from now on!
Thank you very much for today!

I think I'll be able to sleep really soundly tonight!

Oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment