Monday, June 9, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 06/06/14-06/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



June 6, 2014 - Friday

10:28 PM

Rehearsals have ended!

I'll make sure to properly warm up my body when I get home…

And to everyone who took time out of their own life to vote for me up to now, truly, thank you very much.

It's already time for the votes to be tallied tomorrow!

I hope that we can all laugh together!

June 8, 2014 - Sunday

6:28 AM

Yesterday was the live performance and the general election!

First of all, thank you very much for watching over us for all of those hours in the rain.
I hope you haven't caught a cold…To everyone who will be coming today, too, please be careful that your body doesn't get too chilled.

Even though the live was in the rain, everyone got really fired up and we had a great time ^ ^

In the election, I received the rank of 45th place!To everyone who voted for me, to everyone who supported me, thank you.

The reason I was able to stand on that stage again isn't because of me, but thanks to all of you ^ ^

I need to refresh my feelings and go enjoy today's live even more than yesterday'sー!

10:16 PM

Yuko-san's graduation concert has ended!

Out of all of the graduation concerts we've had for senpai, I feel like this time, we were able to have the most clear send-off. That might be because until the very end, it felt so Yuko-san ^ ^

She's truly a senpai that I will admire forever.

And at the live, I got to perform in my first and last unit with Yuko-san; we performed "Boku no Juliet to Jet Coaster".

I was very happy that I was able to stand and dance on the same stage as her with that timing and that environment!

Please also try your best at tomorrow's graduation stage performance!

Ah, I showed up on AKB's official LINE account timeline!Yaーy *laughs*



June 9, 2014 - Monday

7:22 AM

Good morning!

After my photo shoot, I'll have a lot of time until my next job so I might go see a movie〜

There's a performance that I've been wanting to see ^ ^

Now, try to guess. *laughs*



10:11 PM

Did you watch HEY!×3ー?

And just now, I had a live appearance on BayFM ON8 ^ ^

I'm happy that I was able to thank you all for the election from my own mouth, even though it was through radio !

And late tonight at 2:26 AM〜, I'll be on "Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku", so please watch〜!



No comments:

Post a Comment