Friday, June 6, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/04/14-06/06/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 4, 2014 - Wednesday

7:58 AM

Good morning!

Today is Wednesday, June 4th ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It's almost the day of Ajinomoto Stadium!
I wonder what the weather will be likeee >_<

Speaking of Ajinomoto Stadium…
When HKT first debuted, after Seibu Dome, the first stage we stood on was at a nationwide handshake event at Ajinomoto Stadium!
If I'm not mistaken, it was when Shinoda-san's "Ue kara Mariko" title was announced
(゚v゚)

I remember being shocked by how spacious it was!
That handshake event stage was different than any other concert stage; I want you to look over the me at Ajinomoto Stadium, who has grown so much since that first time ^o^

Alright!
I'll try my best at rehearsals again today!


For all of today,
let's try our best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



9:59 PM

Hello!

The rehearsals have ended ^o^

I felt overwhelmed by my senpai's abilities.
I realized that I don't want to set limits for myself, I want to become more skilled!

And, I'm grateful that I can be in an environment surrounded by such lovely senpai.
I hear a lot of stories about AKB-san's early days, but "seeing is believing" makes me think that their road was even tougher than I had originally imagined.

The fact that I can stand at Ajinomoto Stadium.
It's not due to my current ability.
I can't forget that the reason I can stand on that stage is because my senpai worked so hard…
I hope to make it a concert that will make the people who come, glad that they came!

I'll work hard at tomorrow's rehearsals ^o^



Sakura bloom!



11:50 PM

Hello!

The other day, my grandma sent this picture of a newspaper.

The truth is…
the Kagoshima Minami Nippon Newspaper went out of their way to come to Fukuoka and interview me!

I'm full of feelings of gratitude that a newspaper in my hometown of Kagoshima wrote about the general election like that ^o^

Minami Nippon Newspaper, thank you very much!

With so many people cheering me on and supporting me, I am a very fortunate person.
Thank you very much.


I'll work hard again tomorrowー!

Sakura bloom!



June 5, 2014 - Thursday

7:57 AM

Good morning!


I have very happy news first thing this morning ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It's been decided!
That I will have a front cover and opening page gravure for a magazine called "Manga Action" ^o^

It's my first solo cover (゚v゚)
I'm so truly happy ♡

Lately, my work with magazines has increased bit by bit and I'm full of feelings of gratitude!

I hope that I can learn more facial expressions to use next time (^^)


With that, I'll go work hard at rehearsals!


Sakura bloom!



9:37 PM

Good evening!

During the general election segment on yesterday's "HKT48 no Odekake" broadcast  Σ(・□・;)

It seems that I ranked in 2nd place ( ; ; )

To the Odekake staff!
Thank you very much ♡

Last time…I think I was in 7th (σ゚∀゚)σ
Even then, I was so happy to be in the Odekake Seven, but this time I'm in 2nd!?

I'm sooo, sooo happy!(^^)

The main focus was on Odekake tears!
It's true that I've cried many times on Odekake!(;゜0゜)

I usually try not to show my tears, so conversely, seeing me cry that much is actually kind of rare!^o^

And at last, the real general election is the day after tomorrow…
My heart's pounding…

I hope that we will be blessed with good weather the day after tomorrow ♪

The photo's an offshot from Gekkan Entame!

Sakura bloom!



June 6, 2014 - Friday

12:01 AM

Hello!

It seems that Tokyo has entered its rainy season from today (;゜0゜)

I wonder if it will be clear for the general election and Yuko-san's graduation concert…(._.)

Tomorrow, I plan on making a teru teru bouzu during my free time (^^)


I pray that it'll be clear…^o^


Sakura bloom!



7:29 AM

Good morning ♡

Waー!
Almost all of the HKT members showed up in my dream last night!

And we tried to make a super huge pancake together (゚v゚)
But I woke up right before eating it so I'm in shock ( ; ; )

I'll work hard again at rehearsals today!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom



9:42 PM

Good evening!

The rehearsals have ended ^o^

Today went by really quickly!
Before I realized it, it was already 7 in the evening  >_<

The rain really drains you of your stamina, doesn't it ( ; ; )
For some reason, my stomach felt empty all day ヽ(* 'ー')ノ *laughs*

I got wet and chilled from the rain so I plan on taking a bath to warm my body up (^^)

I wonder what's going to happen with tomorrow's concert?
It seems that the chance of rain for tomorrow is 100% *cry*
I pray that it'll clear up ♪

The picture's with 3rd gen's Mirun and Sae-chan ♡
They're so cute and I love them!

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Hello!

To everyone who will be coming tomorrow

Ajinomoto Stadium is getting a lot of rain!

It'd be easy to catch a cold and get too chilled so I want to introduce some items that would be good to bring!

☆ A raincoat
If you bring your own instead of using the one that they hand out, you might get less wet!
I recommend the kind where the top and bottom are separate!

☆ A cap
If you bring a cap with a visor, your face won't get wet so you might be able to avoid "I can't open my eyes!" (;゜0゜)

☆ Rubber boots
I think normal shoes would get really wet, so wet that your walk home would just be depressing…
So rubber boots are a necessity (゚v゚)
If you don't own any, then sandals might be best!

☆ A towel
This is of course necessary, but…
Don't bring just a towel, but also a plastic bag to put your wet towel in!
Your seat will also be soaked from the rain so it might be a good idea to bring lots!

Also…
Since it'll of course get even colder at night, it's important to bring things that can warm you up!

Like body warmers and HEATTECH clothing!

And!Most importantly!
Your feelings of wanting to enjoy yourself despite the rain!

I think this is the most important thing to bring (^^)
Instead of thinking "Aa, I hate the rain", if you think "Even if it's raining, I'll have a good timeー(^^)" then I think you'll be able to enjoy the concert 100 times as much!

Those who are enjoying themselves are the winners!

For me too, whether it's raining or sunny, having a good time with all of you is the most important thing!
So that tomorrow and after tomorrow can be a legendary concert for the 48G, I hope to give it my all!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment