Friday, June 13, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/12/14-06/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



To anyone who has been wondering why I haven't posted any SakuMail translations lately:
Unfortunately, the Baidu source that I had been using hasn't updated in quite some time and I haven't been able to find any other source. If they ever resume translating her posts, then I definitely will as well!

June 12, 2014 - Thursday

7:35 AM

Good morning!

Today's breakfast was clam chowderー♡

The clam chowder they have at hotels is so delicious ♪

With this, I feel like I can do my best today!

Well then, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:56 PM

Hello!

Today was a recording for "Goboten!" ^o^

Parachute Butai-san was so funny and it was a recording full of laughter ♪

So that "Goboten!" will become a good show, I want to try more trial and error and work hard ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

For today's hairstyle, I tried my best to gather all of my short hair into a ponytail ^o^

I like this hairstyle, surprisingly ♡


Sakura bloom!



10:25 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is an offsite recording ^o^

Accoring to what I've heard…
It's going to be hard (;゜0゜)

Just thinking about it is, hiiーー。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

I'll try my best!


I'm very happy that I have recordings and work, but...
I want to appear in theater performances, too ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Especially right now, while there are less places that I can meet with you all directly,  I want to perform at the theater ♡
Particularly, I want to express my feelings of gratitude from the election to you all at the theater where it all started!

I'll keep looking forward to being able to perform at the theater soon!

I have to wake up very early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now!


Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (Good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



June 13, 2014 - Friday

6:53 AM

Good morning!

Today, I had to wake up early so I'm a little sleepy…

But!
I'll eat a salmon rice ball
and try my best ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Deliciousー♡

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:30 PM

Hello!


Well, I did itー(;゜0゜)

The offsite ended so when I got home, I thought I'd rest a little and then I fell asleep and that was the last thing…

It's almost tomorrow now ∑(゚Д゚)


No wayー(;_;)
Things like this
come as quite an unexpected shock.・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。



From tomorrow, I'm in Tokyo!
I want to work hard and treat each and every one of my jobs preciously!

I'm sorry I didn't update much today!


For all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment