Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 05/29/14-06/03/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



May 29, 2014 - Thursday

1:53 AM

Good night〜(´-`).。oO(♡



9:37 AM

Good morning U・x・U!

I'm in really high spirits today.



12:14 PM

The weather is so good that I did something unusual and bought some soft serve ice cream ♪

Next to me is my make-up artist Mino-chama U・x・U



1:55 PM

I was at the Shimada Auto Kashihara store U・x・U

I was able to hold the baby of one of the customers who came to look at cars ♡
I was soothedー(´・_・`)♡



5:27 PM

I ran to Nara prefecture
to be a mascot for Shimada Auto at the Katsuragi city official vehicle presentation ceremony ♡


It was my first time meeting Renka-chan who is rumored to be Sento-kun's girlfriend.

I love Sento-kun, too (OvO)!!!!



6:04 PM

It's been decided that there will be a noon Team BⅡ Saka Agari performance on 5/31!!

It was a sudden decision, but
I'd be happy if you'd come to see BⅡ!!



11:12 PM

Today, I went to Gion ♡

It was fun ♪♪
It was delicious ♪

Tomorrow is MSta![T.N. - Music Station]



May 30, 2014 - Friday

10:37 PM

Will you watch MStaー(OvO)?



May 31, 2014 - Saturday

4:19 PM

The BⅡperformance is funny (^o^)/

Besides that, there is something that I want to pass along.

"Miire no miire wo tabetemiire ♪" [T.N. - Try eating Miire's mille]

The picture's with Bird-san (・ω・)ノ



6:26 PM

I ate udon with my mom ♪

I'm going to go see a movie now o(^▽^)o



9:29 PM

I went to see "MONSTERZ"ー!

I'm speechless.

Anyway, my heart was pounding the whole time.
It's been a while since I've gotten so excited over a story that isn't realー.

For me actually, the more realistic a movie is, the better (o^^o)

June 1, 2014 - Sunday

12:36 PM

Chibi Milky-chan U・x・U

Good morningー♪



2:27 PM

Today is too hot.
I'm lazing around at home.

I'm going to watch "Zero Gravity" now.

That's the kind of day off it is.

And the photo's of chibi Milky-chan.



8:48 PM

What are you all doing?

I'm watching TV!

June 2, 2014 - Monday

10:49 AM

Good morning!!
My thoughts on finally seeing "Zero Gravity" yesterday.

Space travel isn't an easy thing!

Yes. It was interesting!!

I need to go see "Kawaki" that comes out this month of June.

The photo's of my beloved dog Ramu-chan with a summer cut U・x・U wan wan



8:49 PM

The S performance has ended!!
It was Risako-san's birthday party!
Happy birthday (^o^)!!

Ahーit was fun ♪

Thank you very much ( ̄ー ̄)!!



10:22 PM

Harutamu looks just like a hamsterー(・ω・)ノ



June 3, 2014 - Tuesday

9:18 AM

Good morning  ̄ー ̄)!

Maybe because I went to the stona sauna yesterday, but
my skin is so smooth ♡

For all of today, let's tanoshimilkyー♡ [T.N. - tanoshimi (enjioy ourselves) + Milky]



9:15 PM

Dinner with Riichanー♡♡

11:44 PM

Stone sauna.

H-hot...

I'm dripping with sweat (*_*)



No comments:

Post a Comment