Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 05/27/14-06/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



May 28, 2014 - Wednesday

10:55 AM

I don't think anyone imagined that something like this would actually happen.

But it did in fact happen and it's too late now to be thinking about what we can do to prevent this from ever happening again.
Right now, I'm full of feelings of sorrow and anger directed at many different things.

I wasn't at the scene of the crime, but I found out about this right before the theater performance; with tears overflowing, I found myself questioning whether I wanted to stand up on stage.

But the fans who came to see us were looking forward to the performance, when I thought about how they went out of their way and gave up their time in order to see us perform, I strongly thought to myself that it was especially important for us to stand on the stage and sing and dance at times like this.

That's because the relationship of mutual trust between us and the fans has built up over all of the handshake events.

But because of one man's crime, many people were hurt and all of the scheduled handshake events have been suspended. Everyone, sorry.

I pray that this wonderful event where people can smile from the bottom of their hearts and feel at home can resume, if only one day sooner.

For the 2 victims, and their parents, and the members' spirits' sake, I think we need to properly figure out how to handle things from now on.

11:34 AM

Let's all move forward together ^ ^

I have work again today!

I'll go try my bestー!!

Ah!At the last theater performance, we performed "Labrador Retriever" for the first time!

And I was in the unit for "Gyakuten Oujisama"!

I was embarrassed, but I tried my best. *laughs*

So that I could look even just a little cuter, I wore my hair in pigtails!*laughs*



May 29, 2014 - Thursday

10:52 AM

Yesterday, I participated in the DARTSLIVExAKB48 press conference!

On Team Taikousen, from Team K, Kojimako and Moe and I are the challengers.

We'll try our best so that we can show Team K's unified force ^ ^

And I have darts hanging on the wall at home so I can practice a lot ( ̄▽ ̄)

5:07 PM

I was close by so I felt like visiting my alma mater!

It seems that a lot of the teachers are knowledgable about AKB now and I laughed Lol

But stuff like that makes me happy ^ ^



May 30, 2014 - Friday

9:05 PM

Good evening.

Today, I had a recording and "AnDare".

Right now, I felt like I wanted to be immersed in the night wind so

I'm sitting on the staircase listening to music〜

Before the mosquitoes get too active…



June 1, 2014 - Sunday

12:28 PM

Hello

Today is rehearsals ☻

I can't stand it so I'm already dressed like it's the middle of summer, but…

it's going to get even hotter, isn't it? Lol



7:47 PM

I'll be on "Quiz 30" at 7:58 PM〜!

Please make sure to watch ^ ^

I was able to flourish just a little. *laughs*

Just a little though. ←



June 2, 2014 - Monday

10:04 PM

Tonight's "UTAGE!" at 11:53 PM〜

Please watch it ^ ^

Also, lately, it's been hot and I've had trouble sleeping, what should I doー?

Please share any tips that you know.



June 3, 2014 - Tuesday

5:00 PM

Today is a Team K performance (・ω・)ノ

I can't wait, I can't wait.

I love theater performances. I'm fidgety



June 4, 2014 - Wednesday

5:47 AM

Good morning ^ ^

I feel like the temperature is a little more manageable today

I'll try my best at rehearsals all dayーー



10:38 PM

Thank you for your hard work today.

It's become the season where moving just a little makes you sweat, hasn't it〜

We need to make sure to stay hydrated, don't we

I changed the position of my earringー!It's on my cartilage now. *laughs*

Isn't it cute ♪



June 5, 2014 - Thursday

9:08 PM


Today's rehearsals have ended.

I feel like I've finally grasped the image…

I need to stay focused until the live performance!

Be clear…!



No comments:

Post a Comment