Friday, June 13, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 06/11/14-06/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



June 11, 2014 - Wednesday

7:36 AM

Ohamogi ☻ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Today, it's going to rain? Maybe?
A light rain would be nice〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

Although, clouds would really be best ☁︎


Let's try our best for all of today (^O^)


See you later ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



11:43 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I was trying to return home after school but various things happened ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

But then various friends helped me out!
I was moved by their kindness〜( ; ; )♡


So on the way back home, I stopped by my friend's house〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I feel like I've done a lot of high school things these past couple of days ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


But, I want to work ♪( ´θ`)ノ



The picture's of me getting caught taking a selfie. *laughs*



Tomorrow, I have a theater performance for the first time in a while!

I'm too excitedattaruntatta (^_^)☆


Everyone, let's get fired upー!


I hope tomorrow will be another good day (´-`).。oO(

Well then, well then, oyamoginasaiー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



June 12, 2014 - Thursday

10:44 PM

Otsumogi!

Takashima's birthday stage has ended!


I almost cried during "Tanpopo no Kesshin"〜As always, the birthday calls are so moving ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I was asked to facilitate the birthday stage ☻
While reading the letter, I spoke too fast
Furthermore, I kept frequently stuttering and I messed up reading towards the end
: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


Like I mentioned during the MC, I'll make sure to treat her the next time we go out to eat ( ー̀∀ー́ )
I won't treat anyone else!My purse strings aren't that loose.


Takashima-san, you're a precious member that I can actually go out with one-on-one ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

We don't really talk about deep things, but you can consult with me every now and then, you know ( ¯ω¯ )



The photo's of the 2 of us trying our absolute best to flourish. Did we succeed?

I take so many pictures with Takashima-san, I didn't know which one to use!Pretty soon, it'll be no one but Takashima-san!



Tomorrow, I have school and then some real life stuff ╭( ・ᄇ・)و Gu

Fuffuー↑↑☆



June 13, 2014 - Friday

7:39 AM

Ohamogi!


Lately, I haven't been able to wake up early again ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

My alarm does wake me up, but then
instead of snoozing, I just turn my alarm off…(o_o)


I'll try my best again from tomorrow ( ๏ ₃๏ )


Well then, let's make today another fun day!

See you later ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃!☀︎



11:18 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was a real life stuff day╭( ・ᄇ・)وGu


After school, I went to my friend's house
and we watched the DVD "Yamikin Ushijima-kun 1"
and then we watched "Yamikin Ushijima-kun 2" at the movie theater ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I like Inui-sanー!


It's my first time watching 2 movies in 1 day. *laughs*
I guess rather than a real life stuff day, it was a Ushijima-kun day?( ー̀∀ー́ )

It was very funny ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆!

You should all see it, too ☀︎


Also, we went to a game center and played that game where you whack the alligators!

My friend and I tried our best together and barely had any misses, but…we were only in 19th place for today's ranking…(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)


I guess there's always someone on top of the top〜(´-`).。oO(



This whole past week was fun ♪( ´θ`)ノ
Incidentally, all of the friends I've been playing with lately are actually just the same person *laughs*


The picture's of me riding the Anpanman ride ♡


A happy seventeen-year-old ・:*。・:*三( o'ω')o☆



4 comments:

  1. Hmm... I wonder "the same person" she's talking about means that the same one or the same kind of person ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she meant they are literally the same person even though every day she has a different story with 'a friend'. Anyway, my internet has been out so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while D:

      Delete
  2. hey hey hey! ( ^ △^)ノ
    lonely avocado!
    well i just checked this blog again..
    (6 days after the last time i checked this blog (;' _') )
    and there's no update since 13th June! o_o !
    i've checked your twitter and tumblr.. the last update is on 13th too! o_o !
    i hope you're just being too busy to keep up with updating this blog.. ._.)
    hope you're fine ( ' _')

    P.S. sorry for not commenting as frequent as before x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, spacelion! Thanks for checking up on me :D I'm completely fine, not even busy, but the internet went out in my area for pretty much the entire week....I was a very lonely avocado ;_; Lol

      Anyway, I'll try to catch up on all the G+ posts I missed soon! Thank you again for worrying about me XD

      Delete