Monday, June 9, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 06/08/14-06/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



June 8, 2014 - Sunday

9:07 AM

Good morning ♪

Thank you for all of your warm comments!!

And, and
already this morning, I almost cried due to the kindness of my senpai ( ; ; )

Everyone is so nice.



10:35 AM

Please wait for my blog post (・ω・)ノ
Once I've settled down, I'll take my time writing one!!

10:19 PM

Yuko-san's graduation concert has successfully ended!!

It was a truly wonderful concert.

Even though it had been raining so much every day until now, the rain stopped for today's performance...

I sensed some sort of terrific power ♡

Yuko-san was prettier than anything....

I want to be a person like Yuko-san who can always cheer everyone up!!


In the future, I hope my dream can be granted, too, and I'll have the wonderful opportunity to work with Yuko-san again ♪

Yuko-san, congratulations on your graduation!!

And, thank you very much ♡



June 9, 2014 - Monday

12:58 AM

My blog's been updatedー!!

I'm sorry it's been about 2 months (´・_・`)!*laughs*

Please read it ☆

I'll be looking forward to your comments.



6:41 PM

On the 15th, there will be an NMB48 BⅡperformance!!

Unfortunately, I won't be one of the members performing, but
to any of you that still haven't seen BⅡ!!

Please make sure to go watch ( ̄ー ̄)♪



11:09 PM

Yuko-san, congratulations on your graduation ♡

Such a lovely smile..\(//∇//)\



No comments:

Post a Comment