Monday, August 18, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 08/12/14-08/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



August 12, 2014 - Tuesday

1:21 PM

Hello!

Today, I have rehearsals all day ♪

I have a lot of free time though so the DVD player is my best friend!

But, lately, it’s been in bad shape and the screen has lines going through it (°_°)
Is it about time that I switch it out…?

Let’s try our best today!


Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



8:06 PM

Good evening!

Rehearsals have ended ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I’m a little tired now…!

Lately, I’m sad because cherry season has ended  😭

Out of all the fruit I like, cherries are my absolute favorite…

In the spring, lots of cherries are being sold at the supermarkets and I was eating at least 1 pack every day…

Aa, my precious cherries ( ; ; )

I don’t care if they’re grown in a greenhouse, I want to be able to eat cherries all year long!
Cherriesーーーー( ゚д゚)

In the picture, there are cherries on my necklace!!
Why do they have to be fakeー😭

Sakura sake!



11:59 PM

Hello!

Today, I went to eat dinner with Sasshi, Paruru-san, and Chiyori!

We had a really fun time ♪
I hope we can go again!

Tomorrow is the FNS Song Festival!
Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura sake!



August 13, 2014 - Wednesday

9:12 AM

Good morning!

Today is the FNS Song Festival!

Since I said that the winning hairstyle in the hair poll that I did a while back would be how I styled my hair for the next music program I’m on…

I’ll perform with straight hair today!

Please try to find me ♪


Sakura sake!



2:59 PM

Hello!

During our free time during rehearsals, Paruru-san, Meru-chan, and I went to get shaved ice ♪

This is my 2nd time getting shaved ice this year!

I tried 4 different kinds: tiramisu, forest strawberry, rice milk, blueberry cheesecake ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It was so good, I was shocked!

In particular, the rice milk one exceeded the limits of shaved ice ( ゚д゚)

The shaved ice place is called Sebastian!
Please try eating there at least once ♥︎



Sakura sake!



10:17 PM

Hello!

The FNS Summer Song Festival has ended ♪
Did you watch??

To everyone who watched, thank you very much ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, we collaborated with Hayami Yuu-san and sang “Natsuiro no Nanshii”, “Kokoro no Placard”, and “Heavy Rotation”!

I had a really fun time!
I’m finally getting used to smiling at the idea of being on TV ♪
Before, I was always so stiff *cry*

Our costumes for “Kokoro no Placard” were new!
Our election speeches are written on the heart in the middle of our costume!

Please make sure to check it out!


Sakura sake!



11:31 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I have more rehearsals!
I’ll work hard!

Oyasuminasakura. [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura sake!



11:42 PM

The episode of “Midnight” that starts at 1 AM!
Everyone in Kagoshima, please watch it!



August 14, 2014 - Thursday

2:26 PM

Hello!

Today, I have rehearsals all day again ヽ(* ‘ー’)ノ


Everyone in Kagoshima, did you watch last night’s “Midnight”??

We went to lots of places in Kagoshima that I’ve never even been to before!
It was a really fun offsite where I got to discover charming parts of Kagoshima ♪

My goal is to become the sightseeing ambassador for Kagoshima city!
So for this reason, I want to work hard so that I can show more people the great things about Kagoshima ^o^

Alーright!
I’ll work hard at rehearsals〜!


Sakura sake!



10:23 PM

Hello!

Rehearsals have ended!

The part that I danced today was very fun ♪
Of course, it’s always fun, but…(°_°)

Today reminded me of when I used to be in musicals, and it put me in a really cheerful mood and I was able to lose myself while dancing ^o^

It’s fun, but on the other hand, I need to work harder!

I’ll keep running!
run!run!run!


Sakura sake!



11:51 PM

Hello!


Oh no!
I was reviewing for the Dome just now, but I realized how much more I still need to practice ( ゚д゚)

I need to try my best again tomorrow!

But…
Tomorrow, I have to wake up really, really, really early.

I need to go to sleep now, I wonder how many hours of sleep I can even get…>_<

Lately, with the weather being so hot outside and the ACs being so cold inside, it’s easy to get a summer cold…
Everyone, please take care of yourselves!


Well then, oyasuminasakura!

Sakura sake!



August 15, 2014 - Friday

5:27 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I have a photo shoot and rehearsals!

Lately, I haven’t had many chances to sleep in, but that’s because I’ve been so busy which is something I’m thankful for…
Facing the Dome, I hope to do the best that I can!

Sakura sake!



11:00 PM

Hello ヽ(* ‘ー’)ノ

Fuwaaー, today was really tiring (=゚ω゚)ノ

Maybe I sighed too much…>_<
It’s hard to work hard every day without having your tiredness pile up!

But, I’m really happy having such full days (゚v゚)
That’s why, I need to work hard!

I’m excited to perform at the Dome!


Sakura sake!



Comments:
Akiyoshi Yuka: First commelonjuice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:59 PM

Hello!

For all of tomorrow, try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



August 16, 2014 - Saturday

9:10 PM

Hello!

This is my first post today!
I’m sorry ( ; ; )

Rehearsals have ended and things have finally settled down (=゚ω゚)ノ

Tomorrow is the last day before the actual performance!
I need to work hard!

Right now, I’m watching “Honto ni Atta Kowai Hanashi”! [T.N. - True Scary Stories]
It’s scary…>_<

Is Paruru-san on it yet…?


Sakura sake!



11:58 PM

Hello!

"HonKowa" has ended (=゚ω゚)ノ

When I looked at the members’ Google+’s, I was shocked by how many members were watching it ( ゚д゚)!


To tell the truth, this is my first time actually sitting down and watching a scary program like this!
I heard Paruru-san would appear on it so I tried my best to watch it!

But, it was too scary so I asked to be told when the monsters would show up (=゚ω゚)ノ

I thought it wouldn’t be as scary if I knew when the monsters would show up, but it still ended up being scary 😭

I wonder if I’ll be able to sleep…

Ahー! More like, I need to review what I learned at rehearsals!

I’ll go do that now (=゚ω゚)ノ

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

The picture’s from when I was fishing on this Kagoshima program called “Midnight”!


Sakura sake!



August 17, 2014 - Sunday

10:53 PM

Good morning!

The end of rehearsals is drawing near!
I’ll work hardー!

Sakura sake!



6:49 PM

Good evening! I guess…?

I don’t know if it’s still bright outside or if it’s gotten dark ( ゚д゚)

The photo’s of a bear-shaped baby castella that Jurina-san gave me!

According to Mayuyu-san, it’s called a KumaKasu [T.N. - bear + castella]
But I feel like that’s a pitiable abbreviation ( ゚д゚) *laughs*

Rehearsals are still going on >_<
I’ll work hard!


Sakura sake!



11:59 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is finally the AKB solo concert!

I’m very nervous ( ゚д゚)
I’ll try my best (=゚ω゚)ノ

To everyone who will be coming to watch, let’s enjoy ourselves, okay? ♪

Sakura sake!



August 18, 2014 - Monday

9:08 AM

Good morning!

Today is finally! Finally!
The AKB solo Tokyo Dome concert (=゚ω゚)ノ

Because I’m concurrent with AKB, I’m able to participate in this concert!
There’s no greater honor than this; I’ll keep working hard without ever forgetting my feelings of gratitude ♪

To everyone who’ll be coming, please try to find me!


Sakura sake!



9:45 PM

The concert has ended (=゚ω゚)ノ

It was really, really, really fun!!!

To everyone who came, thank you very much ♪


I’ll update again later!

Sakura sake!



11:36 PM

Hello!

Today was the AKB solo concert at Tokyo Dome!

Being able to participate as a concurrent member, being able to stand on that same stage as all of my senpai who’ve kept AKB going until now…

I’m thankful that I’m surrounded by so many things to be grateful for!

I was able to see all of your paper fans and towels (=゚ω゚)ノ
I’m so happy when I spot one!
Thank you very much!

The concerts will continue on!
I’ll give my all again at tomorrow’s concert ^o^


Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment