Thursday, August 21, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's SakuMail 08/13/14-08/21/14 (English Translation)

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 13, 2014 - Wednesday 10:03 PM
Subject: My first long post in a while

The FNS Song Festival has ended!

Today, I kept going back and forth between happiness and worry.
I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart that I’m able to sing like this as a member of senbatsu, thanks to all of your help.
Up until now, I’d always be frustrated while watching TV.
Thinking to myself over and over “When do I get to be on that side?”

Even before HKT had made their debut, I was unbelievably frustrated.
I wonder why, I’d think “That’s amazing”, but I guess I couldn’t help from also thinking “Why am I on this side?” while watching. *laughs*
So I’m always really nervous whenever I appear as a senbatsu member, and after it’s over, I’m restless the whole time wondering how it went.

After I appear on TV, I always receive messages from my grandma and cousin.

"Saachan, you were so cute!"
Or, my cousin is still really young so,
she’ll send me messages like “I’m going to brag to my friends at school that you’re my cousin!”
She’s so cuteee.
But, she told me that her friends at school don’t believe her *laughs*

Even though I have so many things like this to be grateful for, maybe I’m too greedy thinking “How can I be shown more?” or “How can I stand out?”

But, my dream is still far off in the future.
I can’t be satisfied with where I am now, I need to keep going forward!
I can think about it positively today!

I’ll work even harder so that I can be in senbatsu again!

Please support me!

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 15, 2014 - Friday 9:37 PM
Subject: Rehearsals

I’m rehearsing for the Dome!

This is my first time having so many appearances since joining the 48 group.
I’m very thankful.

Sasshi mentioned me a bit in her book “Gyakutenryoku”!

How she won’t make the most popular member center!
I don’t know how she’s judging who’s the most popular, that’s the difficult part…*laughs*

I’m very grateful that out of all of the members in HKT, I ranked 2nd highest after Sasshi in the general election.
I don’t know if this makes me the most popular or not, but I’m happy that Sasshi said that about me.

I’m happy at the handshake events when people say “I can’t wait to see you as center!” or “I want to see Sakura as center!”.
If I was supporting someone like all of you are, I would probably want to see that person I was supporting dancing in the center, too!

But, HKT as a team is still very inexperienced.
Instead of having someone in that position because they feel like “I want to be in that position”,
I think it’s better to think of who can be standing in that position in order to benefit HKT.
I think that it needs to be a thoughtful decision and not an emotional one.

And also, all of you saw me.
And came to like me.

Even if I was in a position that was in front of or behind my current one, you would still probably see me.

I can say this with certainty because of all of the love you give me.

As long as you are there watching me and supporting me, no matter where I am

"Sakura is hereー!"
"Thank you for watching me!"

are the feelings that I want to convey.

Sorry for the sudden long post!

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 17, 2014 - Sunday 2:42 PM
Subject: Rehearsals

In the middle of rehearsals!
I’ve been working hard!

I’m waiting with Jurina-san right now.
But it’s still not our turn to rehearse!

This photo was freshly taken.
I’m wearing makeup because before the rehearsal, Jurina-san, Sayanee-san and I had an interview, but…you can still see the fatigue in my face *laughs*

I’ll work hard!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 21, 2014 - Thursday 10:02 PM
Subject: It’s been a while

It’s been a while since I’ve sent a SakuMail!
Dome was so busy and I wasn’t able to send any, I’m sorry!

Dome was really so much fun!
It was my first time feeling so fulfilled!

Not to mention, I was really happy that there were so many paper fans and towels for me!
I hope that there will be more and more so that I’ll be completely surrounded by my fans and towels!

The picture’s of “Gomen ne Summer”!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 21, 2014 - Thursday 10:13 PM
Subject: Minegishi-san

Minegishi-san is really so kind to the younger gen members!

Lately, she always praises me and says “You’re really cuteー!” and it makes me so happy!
But, when she praises me that much, I get embarrassed ^o^

The picture’s of “Idol Nante Yobanaide”!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: August 21, 2014 - Thursday 10:23 PM
Subject: I’m happy

Another happy story!

During the concert, Kojiharu-san said to me
"My friend came to the concert and said she was going to cut her hair short after seeing how cute Sakuratan is! Sakuratan has big eyes and is so cute!"!

Hearing something like that from Kojiharu-san makes me so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment