Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 08/13/14-08/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



August 13, 2014 - Wednesday

2:38 AM

I can sleep with Akariー\(^o^)/

Once again, good night.

Tonight is the Perseids meteor shower.

9:07 PM

Let’s continue enjoying the FNS Song Festival 💓



August 14, 2014 - Thursday

7:28 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday’s FNS Song Festival was so much funー!!!

And here I am with my Nogizaka46 oshimen Hoshino Minami-chan U・x・U💕

An angel ( ; ; )



8:58 AM

And one more!!

Hori Miona-chan 💕


I’ve been curious about her for a long time so I was really happy when I finally got to talk to her yesterdayー(*_*)!!

Ahーshe’s an angelー.



4:56 PM

Today, I had an offsite and then rehearsals (*^^*)💕



10:56 PM

I’m already ready for bed 💓

Good nightーU・x・U



August 15, 2014 - Friday

9:46 AM

This morning, both my manager and Nana-chan blessed me with breakfast ( ; ; )💕

2:03 PM

Yukko-san is beautiful.



3:33 PM

Lessons ♪♪



9:40 PM

What’s an obscene doll!?
I’m curious!! (*_*)


I’m hungry…

August 16, 2014 - Saturday

10:58 AM

Good morning!!

I have rehearsals again todayーU・x・U♪



8:15 PM

It’s so funny (´-`).。oO(💓

Do you get it〜?



11:31 PM

Mayu broke! *laughs*

This Spiderman is Ogasawara.



August 17, 2014 - Sunday

9:50 AM

Yesterday was Akari’s birthday so we had a birthday party for herー!

Congrats, Akari U・x・U💓

Still 18, huh? (laughs)



10:54 AM

I’ll work hard at rehearsals again today ( *`ω´)



August 18, 2014 - Monday

8:23 AM

Good morning U・x・U♪♪



10:07 PM

Today we had a BBQ for lunch ♪

My stomach was soーo full!



11:33 PM

Good night.





11:56 PM

!!

Watch “UTAGE!” at once 💓



August 19, 2014 - Tuesday

12:16 AM


Please watch Ebishow.

Good night for real. *laughs*



8:25 AM

Good morningーー!!!

Today’s Tokyo Dome!!

My tension’s risingー!!



1 comment:

  1. HEAVENLY PRINCESS MIYAWAKI ; THY DEAR HEAVENLY BEAUTY SPARKLING SO DEARLY HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL WITH IN YOU ANGEL EYES IS DEARLY MORE HEAVENLY BEAUTIFULER THAN ALL OF THY NIGHTS SKY OF ENDLESS SPARKLING SEAS OF DEAR STARS THAT ALL SPARKEL SO BLESSINGLY LOVEINGLY DEARLY IS SWEET HEAVENLY LOVEING HONOR OF DEAR YOU FOR YOUR DEAR HEAVENLY BEAUTY IS MOST DEAREST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL BECAUS IT COMES FROM WITH IN YOU SWEET DEAR LOVEING HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL SOUL HEART AND SPARKELS SO BLESSINGLY DEARLY WITH IN YOU HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL LOVEING ANGEL EYES FOR ALL THY HEAVEN AND DEAR WORLD ARE DEAR HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL BEING BLESSED BY HEAVENLY BEAUTIFUL DEAR YOU ; HEAVENLY PRINCESS ;;;; XOXOXO I HONORINGLY LOVE DEAR WONDERFUL DEAR YOU AHAH SWET DAY EVENING AND BLESSING DEAR NIGHT ,, LOL

    ReplyDelete