Monday, August 25, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 08/19/14-08/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



August 19, 2014 - Tuesday

12:57 PM

Hello!

Today is the 48G concert (=゚ω゚)ノ
I’ll enthusiastically try my best!

The picture’s from when I was on standby yesterday before the opening!

I entered on a bicycle for yesterday’s opening ( ゚д゚)
I haven’t ridden a bicycle since elementary school, it was so scary (._.)

Everyone was steering with one hand while waving with the other, but I’m a safe driver so I didn’t wave my hand 😭

But at today’s concert, I’ll be waving my hand a lot so I’d be happy if you waved back ♪

I’ll give it my all〜! Yeahー!

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



10:14 PM

The concert has ended (=゚ω゚)ノ

Thank you very much to everyone who came ♪

I had a really fun time!

I’ll update again!


Sakura sake!



11:43 PM

Hello!

Today was the 2nd day of the concert!
We got really, really fired up ♪

At yesterday’s concert, I performed the unit song “Glass no I Love You” and at today’s concert, I performed “Gomen ne Summer”!

I feel the gratitude that comes with being able to perform a unit song.
Now that I think about it, I was able to sing “Glass no I Love You” 2 years ago at Maeda-san’s graduation concert!

The “Glass no I Love You” that I just performed has improved since then? is what I think!

But more than anything else, today’s “Gomen ne Summer” made me so nervous!
The members that I sang with, Jurina-san, Da-su-san, and Shibata-san are all in SKE so as expected, their dancing was really great…
I desperately tried my best to keep up ^o^

I hope I was able to put on a good performance ♪

Tomorrow is finally the last day!
I’ll use up everything I have and give it my all so that I don’t have any regrets!


Sakura sake!



Comments:
Sakura: Oyasuminasakura [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

August 20, 2014 - Wednesday

10:49 AM

Good morning!


Today is the final day!
Ahー I’m really looking forward to it ♪

This photo is so lovely!
I can still meet Chiyori in AKB so we’re able to talk about lots of things; I’m really glad that Chiyori is on Team A!

I’ll give it my all again today〜!
Yeahー!


Sakura sake!



10:00 PM

The concert has ended!

It was really! really! fun ^o^

To everyone who came, thank you very much ♪
I’ll update again later (=゚ω゚)ノ


Sakura sake!



11:47 PM

Hello!

Thank you very much for these past three days ♪

This is the first concert where I’ve felt so fulfilled (=゚ω゚)ノ
I’m really grateful to you all.
Thank you very much ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I’ll talk about it in more detail when I have more time!

I’ll work hard again tomorrow!
Sakura sake!



August 21, 2014 - Thursday

3:41 PM

Hello!

When I’m all alone at the hotel, I realize how quiet it is…

Today, I had a lot of time to just relax (=゚ω゚)ノ
Now I’m on my way to a recording for a music program ♪

Lately, shaved ice has been so popular!
There’s this shaved ice shop that I really want to go to >_<

I hope I’m able to!

With that, in the afternoon too,
let’s try our best and good luck.

Sakura sake! 



August 22, 2014 - Friday

8:49 AM

Good morning (=゚ω゚)ノ

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to post last night ( ; ; )

Today is a recording for a program!
I’ll try my bestー! Yeahー!


Sakura sake!



7:07 PM

Good evening!

Today was another music program recording (=゚ω゚)ノ

Today, Mayu-san and I sprung into conversation together ♪
As expected, talking to senpai that have the same interests as me is very fun!

I’ll talk to her a bunch again some day! ^o^


Lately, I’ve really been homesick ( ; ; )
I want to eat a warm, steamy dinner that’s just been cooked (・ω・)ノ

Ah! But yesterday, I went to dinner with Sasshi and Yuihan-san ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

The shabu-shabu was delicious and Yuihan-san and Sasshi’s conversation was so funny (=゚ω゚)ノ

I hope we can go out again!

Yuihan-san is laughing so much in the background of this picture!
She’s cute ♥︎

Sakura sake!



11:24 PM

Hello!

Today after work, I went shopping just a bit (=゚ω゚)ノ

Before I go shopping, I always decide where I’m going to go and what kind of things I’m going to buy so I’m always done pretty quickly (゚v゚)

That’s why, today too, I was only in the store for about 15 minutes ( ゚д゚)!*laughs*

But, I feel like I was able to buy something really good ♪
Lately, Paruru-san has been praising my outfits (=゚ω゚)ノ
I’m so happy!

I’ll try my best to become fashionable (σ゚∀゚)σ


With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura sake!



August 23, 2014 - Saturday

10:12 AM

Good morning (゚v゚)

Today, I’m off ^o^!

But I didn’t want to sleep until noon just because I’m off so I woke up early this morning (=゚ω゚)ノ

I hope that today will be a meaningful day!

Sakura sake!



7:32 PM

Good evening!

Today is the release date of the UTB issue that I’m on the front cover of (=゚ω゚)ノ

The pictures that are published in UTB are pretty like a photo album and I always really liked looking through them ♪

The fact that I’m able to grace the cover of this same UTB makes me so happy!

The theme of this time’s gravure was a mysterious atmosphere like “Omoide no Marnie”!

It was really fun for me while we were shooting!
I still haven’t checked a UTB yet so please make sure to check it out for me ♥︎

The picture’s an offshot!


Sakura sake!



11:55 PM

Hello!

Lately, Shinamon and Madoka and I have been messaging each other a lot (=゚ω゚)ノ

We’ll never run out of things to talk about thanks to our shared interest! *laughs*
I hope the three of us can go on a trip together soon!

Speaking of trips!
This summer, I was thinking that I wanted to go to a resort (゚v゚)

It doesn’t have to be a resort though, anything by an ocean or river…
The point is, I wanted to do something summery ( ゚д゚)

But, before I knew it, it’s already almost September ( ゚д゚)
Summer’s going to end!!!

I haven’t done anything!
What should I do >_<

But even though I say that, it’s not like I have anything summery scheduled…
Anyway, I’ll work hard again tomorrow!


Sakura sake!



August 24, 2014 - Sunday

9:28 AM

Good morning (=゚ω゚)ノ

Today, I have a magazine photo shoot!
So I had a smaller meal than usual!

All I had was a fruit juice so I’m already really hungry ( ゚д゚)

I’ll work hard again today!


Sakura sake!



11:54 PM

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to post much today!


Oyasuminasakura!

Sakura sake!



August 25, 2014 - Monday

11:02 AM

Good morning (=゚ω゚)ノ


Today is NHK day!
I’ll try my best on AKBSHOW and MJ!

It’s just, I’m so sleepy…
It’s really bad…😭

Sakura sake!



11:55 PM

Hello!

I’ve just realized that I have more than 190,000 followers on Google+ now ( ゚д゚)!

I’m so happy ♪
I’ll try my best to make it so that you can learn more about me by looking at my Google+ (=゚ω゚)ノ

Today, I was sleepy all day ( ; ; )
I feel like I’ve turned into a kitty cat ^o^

But, I feel like I’m starting to doze off again now!
I need to hurry up and sleep!

Tomorrow, I have a job that I’m a little nervous about so I want to go into it with the goal of having fun! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The picture’s an offshot from the UTB that’s currently on sale!
Please make sure to check it out!

Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment