Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 08/02/14-08/05/14 (English Translation)

[Update: So...I apologize for the lack of consistency lately, but I think I want to try something new again! Starting from tomorrow, I'm going to have daily G+ translation posts on tumblr. This will keep my blog less cluttered and hopefully be better for all of you since the translations will be more up-to-date. For people who prefer having all of the G+ updates in 1 post, I will still have collective weekly posts on my blog. Milky's posts will be on Tuesdays!]

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



New background banner:  


August 2, 2014 - Saturday

1:02 AM

Good night πŸ’“



12:55 PM

Good morning πŸ’“

8:40 PM

Today, I ate lunch with Rika-chan
and then we went to get massages U・x・U♪

From now, it's "Ongaku no Hi"γƒΌ!!

First up is SKE!!(=´∀`)δΊΊ(´∀`=)
Please watch πŸ»πŸ’“



10:44 PM

NMB will appear from 12!!

Look forward to it (=´∀`)δΊΊ(´∀`=)πŸ’“



August 3, 2014 - Sunday

12:51 AM

To everyone who watched "Ongaku no Hi", thank you very much πŸ’•

Today, I appeared in NMB, SKE, AKB, these 3 groups 🐻🐱🐢



1:11 AM

"Gomennasai no kissing you"
It's such a godly song U・x・U

Good night 🐻♪



8:25 AM

GoodγƒΌ morning πŸ»πŸ’•

From now, I have a LARME photo shoot U・x・U♪



9:04 AM

Jun-Jun is in perfect form again todayー!!

My make-up artist πŸ»πŸ’•
My friend (^O^) *laughs*

He apparently came in his pajamas.
He's so weird (^O^) *laughs*



12:18 PM

Yui-shan πŸ’“

It's been a while 🐻🐻!!



2:46 PM

The photo shoot is funγƒΌπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ’•

happy πŸ’“ [T.N. - She wrote 'happy' in English here and in the next line]

I want to share this happy with you all..πŸ±πŸ’“πŸ’•



4:48 PM

Jun-Jun

Angel and devil.

So, which one is the angel?



9:44 PM

Dinner with Jurina-san and Masana-san πŸ’•



10:45 PM

http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11904397159.html

I updated the SKE blog πŸ’•

Today, I wrote about ways to become better friends with me (^O^) *laughs*

Please make sure to use it as a reference (=´∀`)δΊΊ(´∀`=)



August 4, 2014 - Monday

12:15 AM

MJ![T.N. - Music Japan]

12:56 AM

Good night.



9:00 PM

The Mihama festival was soー much fun!!

Thank you very much!!

The Mihama salty soft-serve ice cream was delicious.
I don't even like ice cream, but I had 3 servings πŸ’“



10:25 PM

Today, we gathered in Mihama and I was able to have a yukata date with everyone πŸ’“

Another great summer memoryγƒΌ(*^^*)πŸ’•



August 5, 2015 - Tuesday

12:41 AM

The SKE blog was updated!!
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11904976021.html

Ego-chan is an angel…>_<…πŸ’•

11:34 AM

Good morninkaotan (´・_・`)πŸ’•(laughs)



8:31 PM

I went to a festivalγƒΌ♪

The fireworks were soγƒΌo beautiful πŸ±πŸ’•



10:38 PM

Guahahaha!!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn, i forgot to put it as anonymous... -.- and now you can see that i commented -.-

      Delete
    2. Muahaha, pervy Jervy caught in the act :D

      You don't have to be anonymous <3

      Delete