Thursday, August 7, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's SakuMail 07/09/14-07/15/14 (English Translation)

[Update: This new Chinese translator that I'm using as a source is actually really fast so my plan is to catch up quickly and then to also post these daily on tumblr (it might be a day or two behind depending on their speed). I'll still have weekly updates every Thursday for those who prefer a collective post. Until I catch up though, I'll be posting on my blog everyday :)

Also, check out a translation of Sakura's Mizugi Surprise interview on my tumblr!]

From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 9, 2014 - Tuesday 9:28 PM
Subject: Mayuyu-san


Today, I went to see the "Documentary of AKB"!

I was so deeply moved.
I cried a lot!

There are so many highlights that I can't pick one in particular!

What really impressed me was Mayuyu-san, who was always steady in the center.
She was so cool.

Hearing her election speech again made my heart tremble.
Ahー, I'm thankful that a senpai such as this is near me, is how I felt.
Yes, truly.

Mayuyu-san is always confident and even in this movie, she didn't show many tears.
But, the first time she cried in the movie was when she won first place in the general election. (I think)

Mayuyu-san, who didn't cry until that time, until she was in first, because she had made the decision not to, Mayuyu-san who was able to remain strong no matter what occurred.
She was really cool.

I, also, want to cry happy tears after working really hard and having my name called.
Everyone, please make sure to go see the "Documentary of AKB"!

The picture's of the mantle that Mayuyu-san got to wear when she won first place in the general election!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 10, 2014 - Wednesday 7:17 PM
Subject: Yakiniku


I went to a yakiniku restaurant!

I love beef tongueー!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 10, 2014 - Wednesday 9:52 PM
Subject: Eh!


Waーーー!
It's already this late (°_°)

The recorded "ToQger" that my little brother was watching said 7:57 so I thought it was still around 8!

Wow!
There's a lot I need to do!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 11, 2014 - Thursday 9:12 PM
Subject: No Makeup


I'm sorry I'm not wearing makeupー
I'm with Mikurin!

Today, I had rehearsals all day!
From now, I'm going to watch "Totoro" with my little brother ^o^

Waiting in front of the TV for orders!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 11, 2014 - Thursday 9:27 PM
Subject: Totoro


Totoro  ^o^
So nostalgicー

As expected, Ghibli is amazing!
Personally, my favorite scene in "Totoro"
is when Satsuki is making bento boxes for her father and Mei!
The sakura denbu looks so delicious and it makes me envious!
Ah, I also like the part where Satsuki gets ready for school too fast *laughs*

This has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but lately, I've wanted these rabbits!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 14, 2014 -  9:52 PM
Subject: Really


I'm sorry
that it's been a while since I've sent a SakuMail (°_°)

With all the concerts and music programs…

It'll be back to normal starting tomorrow!
I'll send something so please wait for it!

Ah!
That's right!At today's performance, I was surprised by how loud the cheering was!
Thank you for calling out to me!!!



From: <sakusaku0319@sp.hkt48.jp>
Date: July 15, 2014 -  10:02 PM
Subject: Today was


Today was a photo shoot!

It was so much funー!
But, the truth is, I didn't fall asleep until 4 AM today
so I was only able to sleep for 2 hours…

I'm impressed that I was able to make it through today *laughs*

Today, I'm in Fukuoka, and tomorrow is my first day off in a while so I'm going to relax!

Oyasuminasakura![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



No comments:

Post a Comment