Friday, August 1, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 07/30/14-08/01/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



July 30, 2014 - Wednesday

11:34 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I got my fill from doing nothing again_(:3 」ノ)_


I ate too muchー!I feel sick ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately *laughs*

I've been thinking lately
I feel like Disneyland and hotels and cabin attendants are all the same!

Like how they show you dreams and grant your wishes?*laughs*

Do you know what I meanー??


I'm Mogi, I live my life thinking about such things ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


So with that said, tomorrow is a theater performanceー!
I'll give it my allーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

The picture's with Kizaki-san!Oyamogi![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



July 31, 2014 - Thursday

9:16 AM

Ohamogiー! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I was groaning in pain this morning because my stomach hurt *laughs*
I took some medicine!

I'll send an AKB mail regarding what I had to eat yesterday〜!



Today, I have a theater performance!
I've been under the AC for these past few days
so I need to make sure that the heat outside doesn't get me (´・Д・)」 Uhe

Everyone, please be careful not to get heatstrokeー!


Well then, well then, let's work hard again today!
See you later (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



10:20 PM

Otsumogi!
The theater performance has endedー!

It was a party for everyone in the audience who was born in July ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Yaーy!

Happy birthday, everyone (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


For all of you born in July, how old are you now?
Please make it a good year!



Today, when I went outside, all my stamina was snatched away (´・_・`)

My stamina completely evaporated *laughs*
So the quality of my headbanging for my unit was…(´・Д・)」

But even so, I did the best that I could!


If only tomorrow would be a bit cloudier〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

I prefer chilly, slightly cloudy days ( ¯ω¯ )



What are your plans for tomorrowーー???



August 1, 2014 - Friday

11:26 PM


Otsumogi ☻

Lately, whenever I type "Otsumogi",
I always accidentally type "Otsutogi" (´Д` ) flick…


Today, I had rehearsalsー!
I slightly regret not bringing my homework with me…(°_°)

I had a lot of free time so I would've definitely finished one subject at least (´・_・`)!

I'll make sure to bring it from now on…(o_o)


Tomorrow, I have the day offー!
My whole family sleeps without turning on alarms (^O^☆♪


Well then, well then, oyamogiー!



No comments:

Post a Comment