Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 02/01/14-02/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



February 3, 2014 - Monday

8:00 AM

Good morning.

I'm Furuhata Nao of SKE48 TeamE.


Yesterday at Nagoya Dome, we were able to debut the GALAXYofDREAMS
song "GALAXY".

In the MC afterwards,
there is someone who
did not clear…the mission of introducing herself…

Yes, that's me. (Lol)

I was delayed due to an information discrepancy…
I'm sorry (T-T)

From now on,
please continue to take care of me!



4:54 PM

Google+, I'm back.
It was rattling for a while.

It's a little late, but
Nagoya Dome was so much fun!

To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.



February 4, 2014 - Tuesday

4:16 PM

I went to a S Jou recording
for the first time in a while.

Before I knew it, the bean-throwing day
had ended (Lol)(Lol)



11:22 PM

Hey!
I get it!(Lol)

I was happy so it's fine (Lol)

Please wear it again!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaneko Shiori originally shared:

During rehearsals, I wore a Furuhata Nao-chan T-shirt and she was so happy. I'll never tell her...that it was an accident and I just happened to hurriedly put on the top T-shirt in my drawer ( • ̀ω•́ )
Good evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment