Saturday, February 8, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 02/05/14-02/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



February 5, 2014 - Wednesday

9:00 AM

The curry rice that I ate after my shoot
the day before yesterday was so delicious!

Cocoichi-san, of course![T.N. - restaurant chain famous for its curry]



10:18 PM

The K performance has ended!
It's been a while, but as always,
I was able to enjoy myself (^ー^)

To everyone who came,
to everyone who supported us,
thank you very much.

I'll write an Ameblo post, okay?



February 6, 2014 - Thursday

12:00 AM

I want to eat some melon.

I had some before my performance today, but…

I wonder why melons
are that delicious (;o;)



12:06 AM

Okay, I'll work hard on
studying for my test now (;o;)


I posted
"GALAXY challenge support community"!

I'd be happy if you looked at it!



9:46 PM

Ai-chan,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! [T.N. - she wrote this in English]

Hasegawa-san is someone that I aspire to be like
and she is a very kind person who even stays in contact
with someone like me

I made plans to go eat with her
so I hope that we are able to soon ♪


I hope that it will be a wonderful year
for Ai-chan.

February 8, 2014 - Saturday 2:10 PM

Thank you for the individual handshakes.
But, I had to stop after the 4th part (;o;)
I'm sorry.

To everyone who came,
to everyone who was on their way,
thank you very much.

To everyone who is going home, please be careful.
Please don't catch a cold…



No comments:

Post a Comment