Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 02/10/14-02/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



February 10, 2014 - Monday

7:04 AM

Good morning ♡(・ω・)ノ♡

8:32 PM

The movie "Geinin THE MOVIE Returns" has been decided!!


This time, I will be having a boyfriend!


And furthermore, he's going to be a good-looking guy!?Lol


Everyone〜Please look forward to itー(´-`).。oO(♡



9:32 AM

I want to eat meat (´-`).。oO(♡

Yakiniku wasshoi!!!


Salted tongue, kalbi ♡ Waーi


Let's go today!Mama!

You're looking at Google+ anyway, right?!!!

A public invitation. Lol



12:17 PM

I love Announcer Hironaka (・ω・)ノ♡

A public confession.

1:01 PM

By the way, Mama sent me a message Lol

Saying "Today, we'll have yakiniku ♪" ♡


Ufufun (´-`).。oO(♡



9:11 PM

Work has finished and I'm heading home now (・ω・)ノ

It got too late so yakiniku will be postponed (´-`).。oO(♡ Lol



February 11, 2014 - Tuesday

6:33 AM

Good morning (´-`).。oO(♡

Today was a 2-shot event (´-`).。oO(♡


If you decide on a pose for us to do,
I'll do it with all my might!!!!!

If anything's fine,
I'll do a full-out peace sign (・ω・)ノ!



2:53 PM

Thank you for the 2-shots (・ω・)ノ♡

I'm in the middle of a date with Riichan now.



8:17 PM

Today, with Riichan

After Jumbo Karaoke, we went to see "Eien no 0" (´-`).。oO(♡


I'm really glad that I saw "Eien no 0"



No comments:

Post a Comment