Monday, February 24, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/23/14-02/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 23, 2014 - Sunday

7:48 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have more individual handshakes (゚v゚)
I hope to enjoy my time together with everyone who comes until the very end ☻

Today is a complete change from yesterday and I'm wearing normal clothes ♪

The skirt that Sasshi said was "So cute ♥︎" is the focal point!

I hope to post lots of pictures today so that everyone watching Google+ from home will be able to enjoy themselves ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Please look forward to it (o゚∀゚o)

Also!
The towel in the photo、、、

They started selling it at the handshake's goods stand yesterday; it's my kami-oshi big towel!

Anyway, it's really big and the design has cherry blossoms and is very cute ☻

You should all check it out, okay ?!


Sakura bloom!



5:45 PM

Good evening!

The 2nd day of individual handshakes has ended ☻

To everyone who came!
Thank you very much for the enjoyable time ♥︎

This is what today's clothes looked like!

I'll update again, okay? (o゚∀゚o)


Sakura bloom!



9:07 PM

Good evening!

The 2nd day at the handshake event was very fun!


This was the first handshake event in quite some time so it was full-bloomed Sakura enjoyment until the very end (o゚∀゚o)

There were a lot of people who said "I wanted to see Miyawakii (._.)" so I felt a bit troubled ☻

That's why, I was thinking that maybe I can do handshakes again someday wearing the Miyawakii costume〜(゚v゚)

Today, from Hokkaido in the North and Okinawa in the South, from foreign countries like Hong Kong and Taiwan, all sorts of people came to see me and I was very happy q(q'∀`)

The next one is March 15th!
I'll be looking forward to it ヽ( 'ー')ノ

And!
Today was Abe-chan's final handshake event!

With this, Abe-chan may not have any more activities as part of HKT, but the bonds that connect our hearts will last forever!

I'm happy that I was able to get a 2-shot with Abe-chan (o゚∀゚o)

From now on, Abe-chan, along with your lovely laughter, please surpass any path along your way!

Abe-chan, congratulations on your graduation!


Sakura bloom!



11:20 PM

It's time for air handshakes (o゚∀゚o)
Everyone!Please line upー!

I'm sorry that the photo
is a bit blurry (; ̄ェ ̄)

Tomorrow is the Grand Reformation ☻

I hope to do my best in my own way!

With that,
for all of tomorrow, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



February 24, 2014 - Monday

7:30 AM

Good morning!

Today is the Grand Reformation ☻

I'll do my best in my own wayー!

Sakura bloom!



8:58 PM

It's been decided that I will be concurrent with HKT48's Team K4 and AKB48's Team A.

My head has gone blank again, but I think this will be a good chance for me, I'll try my best.

I'll update again!

Sakura bloom!

11:23 PM

AKB48's Grand Reformation

Everyone, thank you for always supporting me.

It has been decided that I will be HKT48 Team K's vice-captain while concurrent with AKB48's Team A.
When I first heard this, I was extremely surprised, and thought that such an important duty would be wasted on me.

Among HKT members, Chori is transferring to AKB48's Team A,
Marika is transferring to SKE48's Team E,
Haruppi, Mio, Natsumikan, and Anna will also be concurrent!
For Team K4, it's been decided that SKE48 Team E's Kimoto Kanon-san will be concurrent with us!

Kanon-san is very sweet, not to mention, the same age as me; I hope to learn various things from Kanon-san!

I have always been interested in holding a concurrent position so I'm very happy that I will be able to with Team A.

Like Captain Takamina-san said, I hope to take everything that I learn from my many seniors back to HKT and make the best of this situation together with everyone.

Yabuki Nako-chan, Tanaka Miku-chan, Kusaba Manami-chan, Fukugawa Maiko-chan, congratulations on your promotions!

I hope to work hard together with Manamin and Maikomu as part of Team K4!

But, I feel sad about Chori and Tani completely transferring and I cried on stage.

I can't imagine HKT without Chori and Tani, but I think it will be an important turning point for them.
Chori will be on Team A with me though, and no matter what paths the two of them take, I will support them!

For me, I feel like it'd be nice if this Grand Reformation can lead to great life changes.
I'm still inexperienced, but I'm always holding on to a desire to improve myself and will try to grow day by day.

I don't know when this will be going into effect and so I feel like my true feelings can't yet emerge, but in any case, for all of us, "we can only look forward"! [T.N. - Mae Shika Mukanee]

Sakura bloom!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I want that big Kami Oshi towel. o.o
    I feel kinda bad never noticing Kyoka Abe before until I heard she'd leave...

    It's been one crazy day. I feel kinda bad for Chiyori and Anna since they were so close.
    Odekake won't be the same without Chiyori and Tani either. Not a superfan of Tani, but I've always liked Chiyori a lot..

    I guess I'm going to have to follow all the groups news now. To stay up to date with all my favorites.

    If you feel up to it, I would really like to know what you think about this whole shuffle.

    Thanks again for translating. I was really wondering what she was saying in the last post here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I thought I'd have processed the results of the shuffle after a day or two, but I still feel really confused and uncertain. Since I mostly follow every group anyway, it won't be too hard for me to keep track of my favorite members...I feel really bad for hardcore SKE and NMB fans though.

      As for HKT, I guess the shuffle had slightly less of an impact since they just had one with the formation of Team KIV. I'm happy for all of the members who get to be concurrent although I question how helpful this really is. I got the vibe that Sakura was hoping to become concurrent though so I'm happy for her. She just seems so busy as it is, but I hope she can learn something and gain more recognition.

      I'm going to miss Chori and Tani in HKT...I feel like they rounded off the group because they were such crazy characters. I feel bad for all of the members with full transfers. Hopefully, something good can come of it, but I guess I still don't see how.

      Sorry >< as you can see, my mind is still completely conflicted over this, ha. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. Thanks for asking though! :) I hope all of your favorite members are taking the shuffle well.

      Delete
  2. thank you for translation....sakura gambatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this concurrency leads to good things for Sakura! :D

      Delete