Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/30/14-02/01/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



January 31, 2014 - Friday 11:34 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako ❤️ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


I feel like I haven't
said that in quite a while ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ🎵



Today, I had a recording all day!

I want to hurry up and be able to tell you about ittt ❤️


As for today,
I met up with 7 of my close friends from middle school
and we went out to eat together〜( ̄▽ ̄)❤️

I hadn't seen some of them since graduation
so it felt like a mini class reunion

It had been too long and our spirits
were crazy high (^ー゜)!


I felt like friends are great
after all (o^^o)

I'll treasure them
forever and ever ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I hope we can meet up again (o^^o)



Tomorrow is already the start of the 2nd month of 2014 (._.)

It's too fast!


And, it's been a while?but I have a performance (o^^o)

It'll have all of the members ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Yaーy ❤️ I'll enjoy it!


And, Yan Yan-san,
the first magazine where I got to be on the front cover,
is now on sale (^^)

It's Namako-hime [T.N. - Nana, Mako, Miki] (^O^)❤️

Please make sure to check it out (^^)



February 1, 2014 - Saturday 11:28 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!


I had a Team 4 full members performance〜❤️

Happyーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ🎵


The noon performance was a distant audience one!

To everyone who came from far away to see us,
thank you very much (o^^o)

For the noon performance, the 3 of us in the "Wimbledon" unit
coordinated and put our hair in twin buns ( ̄▽ ̄)❤️

For the 2nd performance, we took our buns out ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Either way, both hairstyles were
quite unusual for me〜!!🎵


Also, today, I ate a shredded
cabbage salad...for myself ( ̄▽ ̄)

I tried my best!



And today, during my break
between the 2 performances,
I had an interview with Yan Yan-san (^_^)☆

It will be in the 02/19 copy of Yan Yan-san
so please make sure to look at it ❤️



Well then, I'm going to go to sleep (OvO)っ!Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment