Friday, February 7, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 02/06/14-02/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



February 6, 2014 - Thursday

7:37 AM

Good morningー( ̄ー ̄)

Today, I have shootings all day again!!!

Fight ( ̄ー ̄)



12:16 AM

The Indian curry that I had for lunch was delicious ( ̄ー ̄)♡

It warmed me up. I can work hard now.

11:07 PM

My shooting has ended and I'm heading home ( ̄ー ̄)!!

10:57 PM

Happy birthday to my beloved Momo-chanー♡

Seventeen ( ̄ー ̄)

11:03 PM

Tomorrow, I can see Reipyon!!!!!

Happyーーー( ^ω^ )♡

February 7, 2014 - Friday

5:27 AM

Good morningー!!

I'm sleepy、、、( ̄ー ̄)

8:55 AM

In the middle of a shootー( ̄ー ̄)♡



11:25 AM

My stylist gave me a Valentine ( ̄ー ̄)♡

So it's that time of year、、、( ^ω^ )


I wonder who all the girls will be giving one to ( ̄ー ̄) Lol



12:40 PM

I went to buy new clothes during a break between jobs ( ^ω^ )。

I went alone to La Foret.
There were a lot of young people and it was thriving.

I can relax better in a quieter area ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

I want you to tell me about any fashionable and quiet places ( ̄ー ̄) Lol

3:17 PM

So it's almost Valentines...

Do you all have someone you like? Lol

9:46 PM

We performed "Mae Shika Mukanee" on MSta [T.N. - Music Station] for the first timeー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I wonder if you watched it?♡



11:00 PM

I was on a shoot until now >_<!

I wonder if it's really going to snow tomorrow?


Make sure to stay warm and to not catch a cold…>_<…



No comments:

Post a Comment