Sunday, February 16, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/15/14-02/16/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 15, 2014 - Saturday

7:02 AM

Good morning!

There's so much snow in Tokyo, isn't there (゚v゚)
Please watch your step when you go out ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

For all of today, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



1:15 PM

Good evening!

My shoes are soaking wet because of the snow、、、

While I was wondering, "Aren't there any tissuesー?", I spotted the MStissues that I received yesterday!(I named them myself)


I thought "It'd be a waste to use this memento now!", but my shoes were so wet that I ended up using them (..)


The MStissues played such an active part at a time like this ヽ(* 'ー')ノ


From now, a long, long journey is about to begin (..)  
It'll be my first time riding in a vehicle for this long ☻ 

Sakura bloom!



9:13 PM

Good evening!

Athlete Hanyu Yuzuru!
Congratulations for your gold medal in men's figure skating!


Actually, my favorite event during the Olympics is figure skating ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

To be able to glide so smoothly like that on top of ice, figure skaters are really amazing, aren't they (°_°)

A while ago, when I was casually watching TV, there was a documentary on Athlete Hanyu, and I was moved by how he was taking on the world at the young age of 19!


Athlete Hanyu's rival Patrick Chan also skated masterfully so in the moment that they were making the announcement, my heart was beating so fast; I was relieved when he successfully achieved first place!

I wonder how it feels to be the best in the world、、、☻

Next up is women's figure skating!!
I'm reallyー looking forward to it!



Sakura bloom!



11:06 PM

Good evening!

AKB SHOW will be starting at 11:30 PM ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

This time, I performed "Onegai Valentine" as part of HKT48 as well as "Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate" with Kashiwagi-san and Ai-chan ☻

Kashiwagi-san's sexy singing voice, her enchantment, Ai-chan's slightly sexier atmosphere than usual、、、

I was able to learn a lot ♥︎

I'm really happy that I was given the chance to sing "Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate"!


Everyone, please make sure to watch, okay?!

Sakura bloom!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kashiwagi Yuki originally shared:

Tonight's AKB48 SHOW!
Please watchー(^ ^)♪

Because it's Valentine-themed...
I sang "Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate"
with Lovetan and Sakura-chanー(^^)

It's vital that you check it out!



February 16, 2014 - Sunday

8:54 AM

Good morning!

Today, I will be appearing in Kyokan TV's Sunday edition newspaper!

Please also check out the currently on sale "ShuPure"!


Sakura bloom!



2:25 PM

I ate these small 3-colored dango ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It reminds me of Zenmai Zamuraiii ♥︎


Sakura bloom!



7:32 PM

Eh!(°_°)

Is Sayanee-san
also watching Gaim?(°_°)

I wonder how much she likes it?(°_°)
I wonder which armored rider is her favoriteー☻

I'm happy that I found a senpai that watches Gaim (゚v゚)


Sakura bloom!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yamamoto Sayaka originally shared:


Goodー morning (^人^)

I fell asleep without setting an alarm
I wasn't able to see Gaim (´・_・`)

11:54 PM

Good evening!

I have tomorrow off (゚v゚)

I plan to finish some things I have to do during the morning and then relax in the afternoon (°_°)

Alーright!
I want to go to bed early and wake up early, especially on my day off, so that I can effectively use the whole day !

Oyasuminasakura![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. First pic so adorable ^ ^
    I really liked the AKB48 Show performances. kuchi utsushi no chocolate is great :D
    Downloading Kamen Rider Gaim right now. See what's up. Haven't watched these (sentai?) shows in forever. Do you watch it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've never seen a sentai show (unless you count Power Rangers), but I've always thought they looked cool! Let me know if Gaim is any good. It's cute how Sakura is becoming more mature lately and performing things like "Kuchi Utsushi", but she still gets so excited over these action shows <3

      Delete