Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/03/14-02/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 3, 2014 - Monday

7:51 AM

Good morning!

After yesterday's post, I realized something when reading your comments ( ゚д゚)

The last day of winter is today!( ゚д゚)

The Miyawaki household already excitedly ate ehoumaki and threw beans...

Furthermore, we got the lucky direction wrong ( ゚д゚)

But, well, it just means that we did a flying get![T.N. - receiving items or doing something ahead of time]
I'll go with saying that the Miyawaki household is cutting-edge and ahead of the times
(゚v゚)

Although that's considerably forced Lol
But I can't return home today anyway so it all worked out in the end ☻

Everyone, make sure not to make a mistake and celebrate the last day of winter today!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:03 PM

Good evening!

Thank you always for your warm comments and ➕1's ♥︎

Today, once again, I felt grateful for your existence.

During HKT's activities, there are times when I feel down or like I've reached my limits, but whenever I feel like this, I read your comments and letters and receive strength!

It's true!

Alーright!
I'll work hard again tomorrow and onwards!


Sakura bloom!



February 4, 2014 - Tuesday

5:07 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday, because my post wasn't like my usual self, I caused you all to worry, I'm sorry >_<

I'm completely fine ♪
Today, I wore my Funasshi T-shirt and became Sakunasshi and I'm living happily!

But, reading the comments, I realized that I'm such a fortunate person and I love you all!


For all of today, try your best and good luck!


Sakura bloom!



9:18 PM

Good evening!

I'm playing the werewolf game with Riinu, Minazoo, Moripo, Aoi, and Anna!

I heard that NMB-san was doing it so I was very curious, but it's really interesting (゚v゚)

It's funーー♥︎

I haven't been a werewolf yet, just a citizen the whole time...>_<

I want to become the werewolf at least once!


Sakura bloom!



11:55 PM

Good evening!

Today, I saw snow for the first time this year ( ゚д゚)

It was coldー!
Everyone, weren't you cold??
Please make sure not to catch a cold ♥︎

The snow piled up so I wanted to build a snowman, but I'm really weak against the cold so I decided not to Lol

The hotel room is really cold, too >_<

Hurry up and get warm from the heater〜〜(゚v゚)


For all of tomorrow, try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



3 comments:

  1. Lately her photos have been extra cute ^ ^ I hope she wont have too many rough times. But I guess she was just pointing out that we fans give her strength. I guess that's good~ Anyway thanks again~ Always great reading these. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her photos are cute lately, but I'm always surprised at how she's even cuter in videos!

      Thanks for commenting. It makes me happy to read them :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I can't agree with you more. Also a more mature look.

      I'm glad~ Thanks for reading them.

      Delete