Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/25/14-02/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 25, 2014 - Tuesday

7:15 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a recording for a show!
I'll be as bright and cheerful as I can!

For all of today, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:26 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a recording for "Ousama no Brunch" and "Ariyoshi AKB Kyouwakoku"
ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

For "Ousama no Brunch", I was able to appear with Sasshi, Haruppi, and the comedians Panther-san!
Panther-san's stories were so interesting that I was deeply moved ☻

It'll broadcast on March 8th!
Please support me by checking it out (o゚∀゚o)

And, I was able to appear on "Ariyoshi AKB Kyouwakoku" for the first time in a while
(゚v゚)

I feel like it may have been more fun than the last time I appeared ☻

The broadcast date is March 10th.

Please check this out as well (o゚∀゚o)


Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

The Gum Magic Championship Grand Champion Play-off has begun, hasn't it?
(o゚∀゚o)

This time, it was a battle between Madoka, Haruppi, Mio, and myself to determine the Gum Magic Grand Champion!

Thanks to all of you supporting me so much the first time, I was able to acquire first place!

Once again, thank you very much!

The magic I attempted was "Oh? It's empty?"!

As this time's Grand Champion, as the head of the Gum Magic Club, I want to gain the victory ☻

I want to appear in a solo CM produced by Sasshi ^o^

You can click here ↓ to see the video
http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html

Everyone!
Please make sure to support me!


Sakura bloom!



February 26, 2014 - Wednesday

7:39 PM

Good evening!

A while ago, when I visited NakoMiku's room to play, I received a chu♥︎ on each cheek (o゚∀゚o)

It might be the first time that my chest tightened so much!☻

I bet you're jealousーヽ(* 'ー')ノ Ehehe

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment