Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/03/14-02/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 3, 2014 - Monday 10:42 PM

Otsumogi ☺︎ [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]
The theater performance has endedededeーd.


Today's the last day of winter

Our ehoumaki always has katsu in it, it's a katsumaki!

We dip it in sauce and eat it (^O^) Go try it!



And after the performance, we threw beans with the audience (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Demons outー! Luck inー!


In a pretty loud voice,

"Iyaa!!Please stop!!Husband!!!///"

or like

"It hurts…!!!But…it feels good…!!////"

yelling these things was fun ☆〜(ゝ。∂)←

I feel like I was able to find a new me ( ◠‿◠ )




…Just kidding ☆



I especially received a lot of punishment from Master Moe, Master Ayana, Master Saho, and Master Ayano

…///




Just kidding ☆←
Unfortunately, Mogi isn't really a masochist ( ¯ω¯ )

In short, the members threw a ton of beans at me. Why. At point-blank range. Why. Lol



February 4, 2014 - Tuesday

7:35 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I joked around too much last night ( ¯ω¯ ) Sorry!


Today seems like it'll be very cold.
It might even start to snow…(´⊙ω⊙`)


Let's take proper countermeasures to protect ourselves from the cold ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Well then, well then, see you later ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)



11:22 PM

Otsumogi!

Because it started snowing today, we played basketball instead of marathon training.

It's been a while since I haven't had to run so I was happy (;_;)♡


I sent this on Mobame already,
but after I came home, I went and bought some tapioca!

But maybe because of the cold, they were hard and didn't taste good…(´・_・`) Eーn

Even though I bought 3 of them…


So I just drank juice,
and tried boiling the remaining tapioca ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


And then they turned softer and became springy (´⊙ω⊙`)!!!☀︎


Mogi joy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Then, I put hot cocoa in a cup and added the tapioca over ( ¯ω¯ )♥︎


It's important to give things a try, isn't it〜(∩´∀`∩)



Have I posted this photo before?
The truth is, I like it〜☆



February 5, 2014 - Wednesday 10:58 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, there was an assembly at school ( ¯ω¯ )



And then, when the teachers were looking around to see if any students were sleeping,
I made eye contact with my especially scary P.E. teacher (´⊙ω⊙`)!


So I thought that I'd ask for the amount of my catching up to be reduced…


And I winked ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



And my P.E. teacher furrowed his brow and made a grim face and walked off ( ๏ ₃๏ )


I wonder if my catching up will be reduced with this (^O^)☆Lol



The picture is with Kojimako!



No comments:

Post a Comment