Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 02/24/14-02/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



February 24, 2014 - Monday

12:42 AM

Thank you for yesterday and today ( ^ω^ )♡



7:26 AM

I wonder what today is、、!!


It's Fuuko's birthdaーy \(^o^)/!!!


Congrats!!

12:33 PM

Today,
"Samurai ELO" goes on saleー!

Check it out, okayー? (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



4:50 PM

Sigh....



5:37 PM

I have nothing to do and I'm fidgety...!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kashiwagi Yuki originally shared:

Milkyー!Do you have free timeー?

5:44 PM

If Yukirin and I end up on different teams,
we'll have a farewell party
If we're still on the same team, we've made plans to have a "I look forward to working with you" party (・ω・)ノ♡

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kashiwagi Yuki originally shared:

A fidgety Milky is now next to me

A cute girl who sent me the mail "Today's the Grand Reformation" first thing in the morning.



It'sーalmostーtimeー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

February 25, 2014 - Tuesday

8:30 AM

Good morning.

8:59 AM

I'm now part of Team BII.

And it's been decided that I will be concurrent with SKE48's Team S.


I thought about many things yesterday.


I wonder what I'll be able to contribute if I move to BII or S...

Will SKE48's fans even welcome me?


But, it's been decided so I'm determined to give this my all until the end.


I won't give up until I'm approved of
Let's tanoshimilky [T.N. - tanoshimi (enjoy ourselves) + Milky] in Nagoya as well!!



As far as NMB48 goes,
I'm still attached to Team N as it was before the reformation (Lol)

10:59 AM

Honestly, I think it'll be very difficult, it won't be easy, but
if I'm able to do this, it'll give me confidence in myself. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment