Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/06/14-02/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 6, 2014 - Thursday 11:28 PM

WaaーI lost track of time and now it's this late (°_°)!


Today, I had a shoot!

Takashiman and Hihi brought me this souvenir from Disney (^O^)

The fact that they both posted a 2-shot of them together shows their mutual love, doesn't it? Lol



Today, Pika-chan is spending the night〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I'll work hard again tomorrow〜(((o(゚▽゚)o)))☆


This post is short because I'm out of time, I'm sorry (´・_・`)☂



February 7, 2014 - Friday 9:59 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I had an offsite with Pika-chan!
That's why she slept over last night ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


What's cute about Pika-chan is that
when Mogi went to go sleep last night:


"Eh〜, Mogi-san, you're going to sleep!?
I'm scared of hotels so wait until I'm asleep first!"

is what she told me (°_°)


It was cute, but I thought "What's with her?" ←

And so Mogi really stayed up until Pika-chan was asleep ( ¯ω¯ ) Lol


I've always been pretty close to Pika-chan up until now, but after spending
yesterday and today together, I feel like we're even closer (((o(゚▽゚)o)))☆


Pika-chan, please take care of me from now on (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



February 8, 2014 - Saturday

9:43 AM

Ohamogiー [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

It's snowing like crazy (°_°)!

I'll pray that we'll be able to safely have our theater performance today ( ๏ ₃๏ )


Everyone, there's the possibility that the trains will stop
so let's make sure to think really hard before acting ( ¯ω¯ )!


For anyone who feels like "I want to go to the performance, but I can't leave because it's dangerous〜", then definitely watch the live stream ♡



There was snow piled up on the car so I tried writing in it〜Lol

[T.N. - She wrote "There's a performance today"]



4:57 PM

The first performance is over!

Thank you to everyone who came even in all of this snow ( ー̀∀ー́ )!

Be careful on your way home, okay? (∩´∀`∩)


To everyone who is coming to the night performance, please be careful (´・_・`)!



9:22 PM

Otsumogi!

The performance is overinko ☻


To everyone who attended,
looking back on all of the dangers today caused by the heavy snowfall, thank you for showing up !

I'll pray that everyone will safely return home ( ˘ω˘ )


Today, I talked to Makiho a littleー ( ー̀∀ー́ )

I'll protect Makiho!



No comments:

Post a Comment