Monday, February 10, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/09/14-02/10/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 9, 2014 - Sunday

8:48 AM

Good morning!


Today, I'm somehow a little sleepy、、、(´・_・`)

Wake upー!Meー!

Today is cold again!
Let's dress warmly and make it an enjoyable day (o゚∀゚o)

Sakura bloom!



4:36 PM

Nako and Sakura, there's this much of a difference in our heights (o゚∀゚o)



8:34 PM

Wawaー( ゚д゚)
Anna and Chori are going to eat meー( ゚д゚)

Chori was saying "It's not 'Sakura, Minna de Tabeta' [T.N. - We all ate the sakura/cherry blossoms], it's 'Sakura, Anna to Chori de Tabeta' [T.N. - Anna and Chori ate the Sakura] ( ̄ー ̄)" Lol

I love how the laughter never dies out when I'm with Anna and Choriー☻

Right now, I'm writing a serial column for Shuukan Playboy!

What kind of topic would you all like me to write about??

Sakura bloom!



11:30 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow, I have to wake up so early that it's like, "What, already?" ( ゚д゚)!
Or more like "It's in how many hours?" is how it feels (^^;;

But, tomorrow, my day is tightly packed with shoots so I'm happy ☻

It will be a test of my strength so I hope to try my best!

Sakura bloom!



February 10, 2014 - Monday

3:32 PM

Good morning!

I was able to wake up (=゚ω゚)ノ

I'll work hard again all day today!

Try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:53 PM

Good evening!

My solo gravure for Shuukan Playboy goes on sale today!

I'm happy that they wrote my name pretty big on the front cover!

This time, the title was "de-solo" (=゚ω゚)ノ Lol

The gravure has quite an adult atmosphere to it ☻

I hope to post some offshots from it later as well!

Everyone, please check it out〜(σ゚∀゚)σ

Today, I'm running on only 1 hour of sleep and haven't had any rest; I'm weathering it out while in a strange high (=゚ω゚)ノ

Being busy is something to be thankful for!
Last shoot, here I comeーヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Sakura bloom!



11:42 PM

Good evening!

This is an offshot from Shuukan Playboy ☻

The photos on the first pages were from a photoshoot where my hair and uniform were soaked with water!

Because of that, it was soー cold、、、

This is a photo from when I warming up in the corner Lol


This time, Shuukan Playboy has lots of content such as my serial column and Sakura+!

Please, check it out, okay?  ☻


Tomorrow's a handshake event in Nagoya!
I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Sakura bloom!



3 comments:

  1. I was kinda shocked when I saw the photos of Sakura in the weekly playboy, she looks great on them though.
    Apart from that, have you heard the 3rd single preview? I liked it the first time I heard it! It has a really nice sound to it. Sadly we still have to wait so long for the full version ㅠ,ㅠ...I have a feeling this will become my second favorite after onegai valentine.
    As always, thank you for translating. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked, too! When she mentioned that the solo gravure was mature, I didn't think it'd be THAT mature, haha. But I was a 15 year old girl once too, I understand why she wants to hurry up and shed her cutesy image especially when she seems to look up to Yukirin and Milky. Like you said, she looks great so I hope this can only bring about more positive things for her. I do greatly prefer the offshot photo above though :)

      I think I'm really, really going to like the new song! I love when songs have shouting in them, kind of like Suki! Suki! Skip! did. I can't wait to see the PV :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the offshot's cute. That was the best photoset when she was wearing the white shirt and had wet hair.

      I totally forgot about the PV ... I could only think about wanting to hear the full song. haha So exciting. ^ ^

      Delete