Thursday, February 6, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/05/14-02/06/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 5, 2014 - Wednesday

7:38 AM

Good morning ♥︎

Today will be a relaxing day!

I hope to properly rest my body and make it a worthwhile day!

For all of today, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

When I casually turned on the radio the other day and listened to it, Fukuyama Masaharu-san was on!

On that radio show, Fukuyama-san said something that would greatly resonate in my heart!

What he said was...

"The me of 10 years ago is inventing the me of today"

I felt like these words were very deep.

Sometimes, because I'm a human, I feel like "Is this good enough?" or "I don't feel like doing that".
But, if I don't fully commit to anything now, then the me of the future will be at a disadvantage, if I do everything now with all of my might, then the me of the future will benefit from it.

I wonder what kind of influence the me of today is having on the me of the future...?

It makes you realize how valuable today is!

Tomorrow again, in my own way, I hope to grow a little more ^_^

Tomorrow's my first Legend stage performance in a while!
I'll give it my allー!

Sakura bloom!



February 6, 2014 - Thursday

7:32 AM

Good morning!

The picture is a picture from "Kibou no Kairyuu"!

My hair is still long and I look very youngー(゚v゚)

For all of today, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



10:26 PM

Good evening!


Fuuーー>_<
Today was really cold, wasn't itー!

It seems like a lot of snow is coming down in Tokyo (;゜0゜)

Where did the warmth from just a few days ago goーヽ(´o`

I guess it's still February after all、、、(´Д` )

Speaking of February, I wonder what will happen during the Grand Reformation on February 24th??
I wonder if HKT is going to change (´-`)

During some interview, Akimoto-sensei supposedly said "I always go and break AKB!"!

It'd be nice if it goes in a positive direction and can be something for me to take advantage of so that I can transform as well ♪

I'm trembling over the Grand Reformation for various reasons ☻


Today's dinner was hand-made juice made with 100% fruits and vegetables and udon!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment