Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/24/14-02/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 24, 2014 - Monday 10:46 PM

It's been a while, this is Mogi.
I resumed activities today ( ¯ω¯ )


The reformation has ended〜

I will continue to be on Team 4.
About half of the members are unchanged ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Well, of course there are things on my mind ☀︎ Haha


Takashima, what's the meaning of this ( ;´Д`) Blehー



Tomorrow is my first performance in a while with the current Team 4!
I'll try my best (^O^)

I wonder if my body will properly move (´-`).。oO(



February 25, 2014 - Tuesday 11:48 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

I was performing at the theater ( ¯ω¯ )


I sent various things on YumeMoba (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I went to school for the first time in a whileー!

And then a lot of people gave me presentsー!

They celebrated my return with party poppers!


At last, even I'm experiencing adolescence…(/ _ ; ) So happy!



Thank you to all of you as well for the presents ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Mogi-san is so happy she could shout!GyaaaAAAaaAAAAAA \(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/!!!!!!



February 26, 2014 - Wednesday 11:15 PM

Otsumogi!

Butー I haven't really done anything today (°_°) Lol


Since returning home, I've pretty much just been in bed. Lol


Even sitting up is too bothersomeー ( ˘ω˘ )


Which reminds me, today is the release date for "Mae Shika Mukanee", isn't it?!

I was able to participate in the beauty song so please check it out \(^o^)/ I wonder if I'll be shown〜?


As to why I'm in beauty…I thought I'd be in talk (´-`).。oO( Lol [T.N. - The side songs were sung by the units the Smiling Lions, Beauty Giraffes, Baby Elephants, and Talking Chimpanzees]

A lot of people teased me for being in beauty. Lol


My hand in the picture was to defend myself from the air-conditioning! Lol



[T.N. - So Takashima and Mogi will be separated... :( ]

3 comments:

  1. T__T..
    good luck with your transfer Takashima..
    stay strong Mogi..
    thanks as always Lonely Avocado..

    ah. may i ask you where you learn Japanese from?
    thanks again in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaa
      it seems Takashima staying in team 4 !! \(^o^)/ !!

      Delete
    2. I'm half-Japanese, so I learned a lot from my mom, especially grammar and sentence structure. I'm continuing to study on my own to learn more vocab and kanji, but I feel that translating definitely helps.

      Yay!! I'm glad for Mogi~ I don't know how many other friends she has in team 4 :O

      Delete