Monday, February 17, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/15/14-02/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 15, 2014 - Saturday

11:56 AM

Hey (^_^)☆


Is everyone safe from the snow〜!

Mogi is way behind schedule and is troubled ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


But I feel like it's clearing up a little so I hope the snow meltsss (´-`).。oO(



Okay, I'll work hard again today ( ¯ω¯ )!



10:46 PM

Otsumogi〜(^O^) [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I had a recording for "Konto"!

Braids〜 Cross-dressing〜( ¯ω¯ )


Tomorrow, I have a performance〜
It's Rio's theater debut!!!!!

I'm excited for Rio, but I'm also excited to perform with Makiho (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I hope that the trains will be running tomorrow morning〜

To everyone who will be coming, please come carefully!


Once again, I don't have any material so let's talk in the comments (∩´∀`∩)♡



Additional comments:

Mogi: Today's cross-dressing was questionable...(°_°)
Mogi: Everyone, try your best not to let the snow defeat you〜( ¯ω¯ )
Mogi: Okay, I wonder what I should talk about…( ˘ω˘ )
Nishizawa Rurina: Mogi-chan...

                            You're beautiful so everything suits you ♡
Mogi: The finance lady in Ushijimakun looks just like Makiho!
Mogi: What I want for my birthdayー、
            is to be popular and well-known, I guess (^O^)
Mogi: Ah, everyone feels like they don't get to talk to Mogi that often…( ˘ω˘ ) Lol
Mogi: (:3 」ノ)
Aigasa Moe: Heyー
Mogi: It's Moe-pyon!!!!!
Mogi: Sleepーy
Mogi: I wonder if I should sleep〜
Mogi: Yeー s (^O^)

11:30 PM

Mogi's going to sleep now ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

I hope that I'll have good dreams ☻



Even now, youーareーthe best〜♪ ( ´θ`)ノ



February 16, 2014 - Sunday

10:07 AM

Good morning 川`∀´)


Thank you for all of your congratulatory comments (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I'm so happy〜♪( ´θ`)ノ


I also received messages from friends from school,

Aa, I'm experiencing a JK [T.N. - short for JoushiKousei (female high school student)] rejoicing…( ˘ω˘ )

is how I felt ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol


I'll try my best again at today's performances〜(^_^)☆
Please make sure to come ☀︎



11:25 PM

Otsumogi!

The performance has ended!

Rio had her theater debut in the afternoonー!
Don't be scared of Mogi-san〜(^O^) Lol


At the night performance, they had a birthday party for Mogi!

It was really such a truly happy time (;_;)


When singing "TeTsuna", the calls were amazing and the lyrics kind of piled up on me and I ended up crying ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Lol



Also, the letter from Maeda Ami-san!!!!!!

I would've never expected a letter from Maeda Ami-san
and I was extremely happy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thank you very much…(/ _ ; )


And the letter from Mama!
I remembered all sorts of things and was crying out loud (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)


The speech was also lovely ☀︎


I cried so much that my nose was about to drip, but please continue to support such a Mogi from now on ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


The picture's of Takashima Lion who did my birthday warm-up with me ☆



February 17, 2014 - Monday

7:10 AM

Good morning ☀︎

Shihori-san, Happy Birthday!!!!!

Thank you for always being concerned about me (´・_・`)♡

Please continue to take care of me from now on!



And I'mーsleepーyーーーー

My eyes are only 1/3 open ( ¯ω¯ )


I'm half-asleep while entering these words so it's taking a really long time ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Lol


But, what's amazing about my family is,

that we were awake just 6 hours ago Lol


The Mogi house has early mornings…


Well then, let's try our best today (^O^)!

See you later〜



10:59 PM

Otsumogi〜

Today was an incredible off-site ( ¯ω¯ )!

It was extremely fun (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


I just really love school uniforms〜*\(^o^)/*
White sweaters and neckties are my ideal (´-`).。oO(

Not to mention, the sweater was a little big so it made my heart tighten!←

I guess Mogi experienced a JK2 ( ^ω^ ) Lol



Tomorrow, I have school and then a performance!

Last week, we had the whole week off due to entrance exams so I'll be seeing my friends for the first time in a while (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


I'm looking forward to school and the performance!



No comments:

Post a Comment