Saturday, February 8, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/07/14-02/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 7, 2014 - Friday

7:50 AM

Good morning!

Tadaー!
Look!The heart tomato is sprouting ☻

So cuteーq(q'∀`*)

I'm relieved that it's growing properly!
I hope to continue to water it and help it grow!


Today, I have a certain recording for the first time in a while!

Sakura bloom!



6:59 PM

This photo has a nice feeling somehow ♥︎



10:29 PM

Good evening!

The photo is of my costume from when I was given the opportunity to perform "Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate" on AKB SHOW!

Once during the 5 Big Dome Tour in Hokkaido, I was given the chance to perform it with Mayuyu and Haruppi, but 、、、

This time!
I was able to perform with the original members Yukirin and Ai-chan!

It was a huge honor!

I was really nervous and anxious about whether or not I could fit in with their sexy auras, but I tried hard to give off the best adult impression that I could (゚v゚)

I was also able to perform "Onegai Valentine" as part of HKT48!

The broadcast date will be the day after Valentine's!February 15th!


Everyone, please make sure to check it out ♥︎

Tonight, I think I'll be challenging myself to something that's been popular on Google+!

Sakura bloom!



11:46 PM

Good evening!

Today, I challenged myself to try making one of those 6 second videos that are so popular right now!

Lots of people were able to present 6 seconds that were developed as well as capturing a specific theme and I always felt like I wanted to try too!
This is my first time so it's still not that great, but I'd be happy if you'd warmly receive it!

I don't consider this a project, so I, of course, hope to continue doing FM Sakura+ and Picture Diaries!
Everyone!

From now on, I want you to not take your eyes off of Sakura+ and to keep watching ♡

Tomorrow is our tour in Nagasakiー!
It's Moripo's hometown ( *´艸`)
I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



February 8, 2014 - Saturday

4:10 AM

Good morning!

Today, I had to wake up really, really early!

I'm a little sleepy, but I was able to properly open my eyes and slip out of my futon ☻

Oーkay!I'll give it my all in Nagasaki, tooー!
Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



7:56 PM

Waーーー>_<
It's been decided that HKT48 will be appearing independently on Music Station ☻

I'm so surprised that I keep covering my mouth ( ゚д゚)

I'm really, really happy!
I'll do my best!

I'll update again later!

Sakura bloom!



11:28 PM

Good evening!

Today, many happy things happened!

First, I was chosen for the senbatsu for HKT48's 3rd single "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" that will be going on sale on March 12.

I'm thankful from the bottom of my heart that I've consecutively been chosen for senbatsu since the 1st and 2nd singles!
I was also very happy that Chiyori was able to return to senbatsu.

But, senbatsu isn't a fair thing; if someone is feeling happy, then there is also someone feeling sad.

Because we've all worked so hard together from the beginning, it's sad to have only 16 members chosen.
It's not possible for all of the members to be in senbatsu, but HKT48 is made up of 48 people!

I feel like the release of a 3rd single is also a chance that the 48 of us grasped for together.

For this reason、、、
this time, I want to be aware of this fact and work as hard as I can!

Not to mention, "Sakura" is in the title (o゚∀゚o)

I feel happy yet again that I was given the name Sakura when I was born〜☻

But, something even happier happened at the night performance!

It has!It has!It has!
It has been decided that HKT48 will be appearing independently on that Music Station!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even appropriate for HKT48 to be appearing independently on that Music Station (°_°)

That's how happy I am!

I haven't appeared on MSta since I was chosen for the "UZA" senbatsu!
That time, I was filled with regret and felt like "Oh, if only I had done this instead" so this time, I hope to try my best so that I'm not left with any regrets!


I hope to bring Sakura [T.N. - cherry blossoms] to full bloom in my own way ☻

Everyone, please check out Music Station on February 14th ♥︎

Lastly、、、

The reason why all of these happy things are able to happen is thanks entirely to you all for always being supportive.
Thank you for always thinking of me!
No matter what happens, I hope to be able to walk down the path with all of you!
From now on, please continue to take care of HKT48 and Miyawaki Sakura!

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. The pictures got even better q(q'∀`*)
    I always like it when she posts videos. When she just started with Google+ she made a lot more. Was always fun to see what they do when they're not on stage.
    Music Station will be great!Gives me something to look out for while waiting for 3rd single.(´・_・`)
    Thanks for translating once again~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for the Music Station appearance and 3rd single! I know they've wanted to appear on Music Station for a long time so I'm really happy for them. If I remember correctly, NMB was just invited to Music Station sometime last year so it's great that HKT is following in their footsteps so soon.

      I really miss FM Sakura+!

      Delete