Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 02/20/14-02/22/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



February 20, 2014 - Thursday

8:54 PM


Ah、、、(´・_・`)

It's 8:54 right now、、

Argggggghhhhhhh!

Ah、、、(´・_・`)

9:55 PM

Rules are rules, right、、( *`ω´)
I'll have to graciously resign here
and work hard to seize a
chance for myself elsewhere ( *`ω´) [T.N. - I think she waited too long to announce her candidacy for the Young Jump lottery and didn't get to enter]

I hope that as many members from Team 4
as possible are chosen ☻


The photo's from Hawaii ☻



February 21, 2014 - Friday 11:55 PM

The last Team 4 performance before the Grand Reformation
My actual feelings haven't really emerged yet
and I was able to have a fun, energetic performance as always ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

So it's the day after tomorrowー(。-_-。)
I wonder how things are going to change (´・Д・)!Lol


Today was Aoki-san, who I owe a
lot to's, happy birthday ✨
Congratulations ☺︎*\(^o^)/*

Our 2-shot in Hawaii!Lolol


Also, I was deeply moved by
Skater Asada Mao's performance ( ´ ▽ ` )
I saw it in realtime!🎵
I'll work hard, too.


Please take care of me at tomorrow's handshake event (^^)
It's been a while!✨



No comments:

Post a Comment