Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 02/09/14-02/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



February 9, 2014 - Sunday

10:46 AM

I'm going to go enjoy
my two teamK performances today

For this photo, Shihori-san
pulled on my cheek
for me (Lol)

Shihori-san's nails are always so fashionable,
I like seeing them each time (Lol)



9:22 PM

The 2nd teamK performance has ended.
During my break between the 1st and 2nd performances,
I ate a donut!

I really love springy donuts
so I usually eat springy ones,
but there weren't any today
so I decided to try this heart-shaped donut.

It was my first time eating it, but it was delicious ♪

The K performance was fun!



February 10, 2014 - Monday 4:42 PM

Um, this is reallyー, reallyー
late, but…

Whose lap was I sitting on?
The answer to this is

Strawberry-chan

(^ー^)♡

Anyone who guessed it right is amazing!



February 12, 2014 - Wednesday 7:47 AM

The other side of the ordinal 2's mission's dome

I got a kiss from Asari (Lol)
Asari always kisses me when
it's time to take a picture…

That's why the pictures are always of her profile

Next time, I'll have her take a normal picture (Lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment