Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/18/14-02/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 19, 2014 - Wednesday

8:13 PM

Hey!It's Mogi!

It's Mogi who has the flu!←

I'm sorry for causing you to worry (°_°)


I was completely fine on the day of my birthday party, but
I started feeling bad on the night of my offsite…

I went to the hospital yesterday and the result of inspecting the cotton swab that was thrust inside of my nose said that I had the flu : :(´ཀ`」∠):


I hope that I didn't infect anyone else…(/ _ ; )


Everyone, please be careful ( ๏ ₃๏ )



9:29 PM

The Young Jump gravure
I'm announcing my candidacyー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I want to work〜

You all want to see Mogi's gravure too, right!?

Right!!!???



February 20, 2014 - Thursday 8:13 AM

Mornings ( ¯ω¯ )

I'm awake with the morning-chanー!
I was woken up because I was told to keep my rhythm of everyday life ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


When I checked my temperature this morning, it was lowerー!

Because my temperature is lower, my body doesn't feel as sluggish (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I should be better soon〜(^_^)☆


Everyone, try your best at work or school today ( ー̀∀ー́ )!

I'll be cheering you on from homeー(∩´∀`∩) Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment