Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 02/09/14-02/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



February 9, 2014 - Sunday 11:28 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I stayed inside my house all day (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Even playing in the snow seemed too bothersome (´-`).。oO(Lol


Tomorrow, I have to wake up a little early〜
Something exciting is happening!


…Oh no, I don't have anything to write…Lol

Anyway, I'll be in the comments (´・_・`)

The picture is with Naachan〜



Additional comments:

11:30 PM
Did anyone here have to shovel snow〜?
Thank you for your hard work (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
11:31 PM
Do you have work and school as usual from tomorrow?
11:33 PM
Everyone, be careful not to trip!
Especially students preparing for exams! Because it's bad luck. Lol
11:36 PM
I kind of wish topics were supplied. Lol
11:37 PM
Or rather, my birthday is next week! So fast! Lol
11:39 PM
I'm going to be 17 already〜( ¯ω¯ ) So fast!
11:40 PM
The snow seems really bad in places like Hokkaido (´⊙ω⊙`)
11:40 PM
College students already have a break〜
I'm jealousー!
11:41 PM
Even now, you're the best〜( ๏ ₃๏ )〜♪
11:43 PM
Seventeeーn ♪ ChaChanChanChan ♪
11:44 PM
I want to hurry up and be 20!
11:45 PM
Do any of you have plans to receive Valentine's chocolates ( ¯ω¯ )?
11:47 PM
Lol
11:47 PM
Oyamogi![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]

February 10, 2014 - Monday 6:45 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I successfully woke up early〜( ¯ω¯ )
Actually, I've been awake for a while!


I walked with all my might through the streets that were frozen in some places (°_°) *tired*…

I saw all of these office workers pass ahead of Mogi in their leather shoes and I realized that office workers are strong (^O^☆♪



Also, the station attendants were too much〜(´-`).。oO(

I was kind of surprised (´⊙ω⊙`)

It was probably because of the snow, but they were clearly irritated Lol


I didn't possibly expect to get responded to in that way so Mogi's spirits took a nose-dive v(^_^v) ♪ *spiralling down*〜↘︎↘︎↘︎↘︎


Even so, today I have something that I'm really excited for so I'll try my best
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)☀︎



You should all try your best today, too!
Please watch your feet carefully when walking ( ˘ω˘ )

A close-up photo〜( ๏ ₃๏ )プ-



9:58 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, after shooting, I went to eat monja with Takashima-san!


The monja was crazy good ☀︎


Next time, I want to go eat okonomiyaki〜(´-`).。oO(


Also, the currently popular chocolate pizza with marshmallows on top!

Mogi with my sweet tooth is reaaaally curious about it!!!!!!


But it sounds like the lines are crazy long…( ๏ ₃๏ )

I don't want to line up〜(´-`).。oO(Lol


Do any of you have a place that you want to visit??



And here's Mogi cooking the monja
and the purikura we took today〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Even though we set it to "natural eyes", other than this photo, they were all horrible!Lol


Just what do they mean by natural…Lol


I mean, if they correct the picture this much and make it almost entirely CG, then anyone would look cute, wouldn't they〜(´・_・`)

Everyone, be careful not to be deceived!!!!!Lol



February 11, 2014 - Tuesday 10:30 AM

Ohamogiー

This morning, there was still some snow falling!
You don't have to fall anymore〜(´・_・`) Lol


Today's a theater performance!
Please make sure to come visit the theater ☀︎

Or also please watch the live stream (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!


The picture's with Takashima-san!
I want to do a MC with Takashima-san, it's been a while〜(´-`).。oO(



5:20 PM

The 2 PM performance has ended!


I'll give it my all again at the 6 PM performance (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!



11:42 PM

Otsumogi!

The performance has ended〜ε-(´∀`; )


I didn't have much time for YumeMoba so I'm sorry about the super short sentences (´・_・`)



Today, I had two theater performances〜( ¯ω¯ )

Lately, I've had a new goal when performing "Innocence"!


Well, as to what that goal is, it's a secret (^O^) Lol

I'll give you a slight hint tomorrow in the YumeMoba ( ー̀∀ー́ )




…………………………。



Oh, Oh no…
I'm out of material again \(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/


Mogi is always living such a monotonous life…(´-`).。oO(Lol



2 comments:

  1. thank as always! \(^o^)/
    recently Mogi struggling to find a topic to post about ^_^;
    ganbatte Mogi! xD
    she mention Takashima a lot lately..
    Takashima is mentioning Mogi a lot too..
    let's hope they didn't got separated in the great shuffle ( . _.)
    oh btw. Mogi's birthday is on 16th February..(4 days to go!)
    it's her 17th.. seventeen!!!
    okay... have you seen 140116 andare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they seem close. I don't want anyone in Team 4 to be separated :(

      I'm downloading andare now! I've been wanting to see it ever since Mogi mentioned it on G+, thank you for reminding me!!

      Delete