Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/11/14-02/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 11, 2014 - Tuesday 

7:15 AM

Good morning!

Today's a nationwide handshake event in Nagoya for "Melon Juice" (゚v゚)

I think it's my first time going to Nagoya since the 5 Big Dome Tour ☻?

I want to eat chicken wingsssーq(q'∀`*)

I'm really excited to meet everyone in Nagoya!
I'll be waiting for you thereー♥︎

The picture's a picture from when I had a slightly more mature photoshoot yesterday!

Sakura bloom!



7:01 PM

Good evening!

The handshake event in Nagoya has ended!

To everyone who came, thank you very much ♥︎

I'm happy that I was able to do a mini-live and shake hands and have a fun time with everyone ☻

After this, I'm going back to Tokyo (゚v゚)
I might be able to eat eel fillets on riceー!

Sakura bloom!



11:21 PM

I was able to eat eel fillets on rice for the first time in a while!
It was soー delicious (゚v゚)

Next time I go to Nagoya, I want it to be for a concert ☻

Sakura bloom!



February 12, 2014 - Wednesday

7:04 AM

Good morning!

Today, something that I'm excited for is starting so I'll go try my best!

YawnーI'm sleepy (°_°)

Sakura bloom!



8:46 PM

Good evening!

I did a photoshoot for YanYan‼︎ just a while ago!

While reading their previous issue、、、

( ゚д゚)!

On the Singing Idols Top Chart, HKT48 and my name ranked in for "Your favorite singing idol TOP40" and "A singing idol that you've been curious about lately and think you will start to like TOP40" ( ゚д゚)!

I'm happy that HKT48 ranked so high, but I'm also soー happy that I was able to rank in ヽ(* 'ー')ノ


Today was Miorin-san and Kawaei-san's birthdays and the other day it was Yuria-san's birthday!

I'm glad that I was able to tell all 3 "Happy Birthday" ♥︎


Sakura bloom!



11:34 PM

Good evening!

From the moment I wake up early tomorrow, I'll start working hard!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment