Thursday, February 20, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/19/14-02/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 19, 2014 - Wednesday

7:01 AM

Good morning!

The ribbon on the back of the MSta costumes、、、
They're in the shape of sakura petalsー☻

There are sakura-shaped things in all sorts of other places, too (゚v゚)


I'm happy that I can wear such a cute costume ♪

For all of today, try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



11:17 PM

Good evening!

I wonder why I can feel so settled down when I'm in my futon at my houseー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I especially love that feeling when I wake up too early and leave my futon, but then crawl back into the warmth to go back to sleep ♥︎

It sounds a little crazy, but does anyone who understands know what I mean?☻

I'll be a little lonely because starting tomorrow, I won't be able to return home for a few days (>_<)

Lately, I've been homesick、、、


I always think this, but if only I could bring my futon from home to the hotels, I would sleep so deeply ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

But, in exchange, my beloved members are all there so I'll try my best!

And there are phones now ☻

I hope that tomorrow will be another wonderful day !

Sakura bloom!



February 20, 2014 - Thursday

6:57 AM

Good morning!

Yawnnnー、、、
I'm sleepyyy (´・Д・)」

Today, with my Donald neck pillow, I'll make it a comfortable and pleasant journey!

Sakura bloom!



8:00 PM

I announce my candidacy for the Young Jump 26 person swimsuit gravure!

I hope that I can be chosen again like last time ♥︎
I want to seize this chance ♪

For the sake of everyone who is always supporting me, I'll try my best!

Sakura bloom!



11:17 PM

Good evening!


Today, I had things like an offsite for Odekake and an interview!


After work, I followed our Love-oneesan and went to eat dinner with the more adult high school members ♥︎

Love-oneesan served my hotpot for me、
and looked after me a lot so I was happy!

Love-oneesan!Thank you very much ☻

We had a lot of girls talk and laughed a lot and had earnest conversations; in any case, it was really funnnー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I hope that I can go to dinner again with these members!ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I ate dinner until I was completely full so maybe I will take a hip bath later ☻


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment