Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/31/14-02/02/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 31, 2014 - Friday 11:40 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I had a recording for Konto ☺︎

I was so nervous〜( ; ; )

I was a guy again ☃
My head's so big it makes me laugh ( ¯ω¯ ) Reference the picture below



Today, I had marathon training again ♡

Everyone else has run about 60 laps total during class time, but Mogi has only run around 20 laps ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


With the laps I have to catch up on from last year and this year, I still have about 48 laps to go (^O^)☀︎

48, my mental awareness is high ☆

…I feel like I said the same thing last year (´-`).。oO(



I'm sorry I keep talking about marathon training every day ☻
I don't have any other material.



February 1, 2014 - Saturday

10:44 AM

Goodー morning ☻


Today, I have a performanceー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Please make sure to watch the live stream ☀︎


And from last night to this morning,
I tried using an app that would record any sleep-talking ( ¯ω¯ )


And in a really happy voice

"nfu…nfufu……oh no……fufu…"

is what I heard myself say (๑°⌓°๑)


I wonder what kind of dream I was having…
I don't remember〜( ๏ ₃๏ )



The picture's with Miki-chan!

Miki-chan's eyes…trying to look all scared…

You better prepare yourself ( ー̀∀ー́ )!!!



9:45 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

The noon performance was a distant audience so an especial thanks to everyone who traveled so far.


Also, who are you calling a camel 🐫

If you watch the night's On Demand, you'll understand this!


Also!

After AnDare's Character Interrelations Diagram,
I made sure to strangle Miki-chan who wrote that I'm "too scary"

and Mitsuki-chan who wrote that I'm "a scary person during lessons" ( ◠‿◠ ) Lol


To Hikari who wrote that I "give too many light touches", I made sure to not touch her lightly, but to firmly grab her ( ´Д`)y━・~~Fu



Well, I won't be able to joke around with everyone like this much longer〜(´-`).。oO(



February 2, 2014 - Sunday 11:02 PM

Hey!It's Mogi ☺︎

Today ended without me doing anything.


Earlier, I wanted to make a cake, but I didn't have the ingredients to make it ( ๏ ₃๏ )

Mogi's surprisingly good at making cakes and stuff ( ¯ω¯ )

Even though I get flour scattered all around. ←


Today, I had a
"Sneeze Imitation Battle" with Mama (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

To see who could make a more realistic sounding sneeze ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We couldn't decide on a winner ( ´Д`)y━・~~


But it was funnnー(^_^)☆



Ah!
But unfortunately, I won't have any sneeze battles at handshake events ( ー̀∀ー́ )


Because spit would get everywhere. Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment