Monday, February 17, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 02/14/14-02/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



February 14, 2014 - Friday

10:33 AM

Happy Valentine's (・Д・)ノ

It seems like it's snowing.

I'm limited again as to what shoes I can wear…

That's why I'm sick of the snow nowー. Lol



3:35 PM

Did you receive Valentine's chocolatesー?(OvO) Gahaha

Yuka isn't making a single chocolate this yearー Lol



February 15, 2014 - Saturday 5:17 PM

Today, I have 2 performances.

The 1st performance has endedー!

Because of the snow, 2 members weren't able to make it in, and we performed with only 14 people.

But we tried our best to fill in the spots of the 2 missing members.

Thank you very much to everyone coming to Akihabara in such dangerous weather m(__)m

I'm worried about everyone's return home...

To everyone who will be coming to this next performance, please be completely careful!

Team A will, of course, be waiting for you with an all-out performance.

We'll make it the best 4 hours!

February 16, 2014 - Sunday 4:16 PM

Fukuoka handshakesー!

I was able to perform SKE-san's "Cross" during the intermission.

I watched a lot of Takayanagi-san's performances to study!

I'd be happy if the people who saw us perform at the event thought that I was even a little cool。。

The other members were Tomu and Rina!



February 17, 2014 - Monday 1:24 PM

Ei-chan took a picture of me being nervous yesterday backstage before performing "Cross". Lol

Rina and Tomu's composure is amazing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment